Worst Dana has looked?

Wow, Dana going full scarecrow.

It's the pent up rage after losing his main event.
Dana is a heart attack waiting to happen anyway.

I don't like Dana, but he's fine. Some fat guys like coldcuts......Ya'll dicktards should log off and get to bed. You serve no real worthwhile role in this life, so just go to bed. Stop trying for tonight. Tomorrow is another day.

ZIF7If8.jpg

I don't like Dana, but he's fine. Some fat guys like coldcuts......Ya'll dicktards should log off and get to bed. You serve no real worthwhile role in this life, so just go to bed. Stop trying for tonight. Tomorrow is another day.

Just waiting on the ambien to do its job

Mike Dolce can have Dana cut to 135lb, eat on weigh-in day, and feel great.

Does he really think calling Overeem AliStar is going to make him more popular.

Watching him talk always makes me thirsty, he's always licking his lips

That could be his original color that didn't get tanned cuz he was wearing shades at the beach maybe?

He's been crying out of joy he can finally open up that Australian market.

I made this observation in another thread but, there was a point during the ppv when he was asked a series of questions and, you could see him visibly turn redder from the moment he would begin answering the question to the ten or 15 seconds it would take him to answer the question.
Literally forming words was causing him some sort of strenous physical reaction. In my opinion.

It's the pent up rage after losing his main event.
Dana is a heart attack waiting to happen anyway.

why doesnt it happen already though ?
thats the question.. case given he'd help people lives for the best (his employes i.e)

<GinJuice>

Couldnt it just be a sunburn? eyes aren't red because he would've had sunglasses on.

Back