Worst/corniest dialogue you've heard in a game?

Fraz

PEOPLE VULTURES CROWDING AT MY DOOR
@Gold
Reaction score
Playing through Resident Evil Revelations 2 at the moment and the dialogue is hilarious, Barry/Moira are absolute gold in it, it's so bad.

I know Resident Evil is notorious for bad dialogue but i almost forgot since i haven't played one for so long. Another one i noticed was Dead Rising 3(Capcom again) but not in a funny way the characters/script were so bad that i actually started skipping cutscenes, something i never do.

Any other games that top these?

Pretty much every single Japanese game I've ever played. I have no idea how people can watch anime.

Played the Nier Automata demo the other day and it had ridiculous dialogue and acting. The Evil Within was horrendous.

Bioshock 2 was pretty bad. There was constant blabbering in my ear from start to finish, trying too hard to build a back story.

FF XV is pretty bad. You spend the whole game listening to that little bitch Prompto whining and moaning about everything.

Suffer like G did?

200.gif

You can't help but love Castlevania SotN and Resident Evil 1.
Final Fantasy 10 was pretty bad though (and not in a good way).

I've wondered for years where the hell "All your base are belong to us" came from. I can't remember if I heard friends say it, the internet, or both.

Forgot about this gem

Final Fantasy X

The voiceacting was so bad, after the Tidus & Yuma 'laughing' scene after a blitzball game, I took the disc out of the PS2, put it in the box, and took it back to the gamestore.

Back