Worst cheap shot in Boxing History?

I still don't understand why people seem more upset at Floyd hitting Ortiz with his fist on a legal time than Ortiz smashing his head blatantly into Floyd's mouth and trying to hug him repeatedly over it instead of going back to boxing.

Tyson biting Lennox.
Tyson biting real deal.
Haye punching chisora while holding a bottle.
Morales throwing a glass at Barrera.
Dropkick off a car.
Charlie z vs sr.
Golota using bowes testicles as a speed bag.
Chisora trying to get killed by vitali.
Herbie hide not calming the fuck down when he knew bentt couldn’t win.
Paulies corner for not pulling their guy out with a broken jaw when the only positive outcome would be future brain damage.
Billy Collins Jr vs Luis Resto, despicable.
Adrien broner vs the dude he lost money to in a bowling alley.
Foreman for calling all his sons George.

Tyson biting Lennox.
Tyson biting real deal.
Haye punching chisora while holding a bottle.
Morales throwing a glass at Barrera.
Dropkick off a car.
Charlie z vs sr.
Golota using bowes testicles as a speed bag.
Chisora trying to get killed by vitali.
Herbie hide not calming the fuck down when he knew bentt couldn’t win.
Paulies corner for not pulling their guy out with a broken jaw when the only positive outcome would be future brain damage.
Billy Collins Jr vs Luis Resto, despicable.
Adrien broner vs the dude he lost money to in a bowling alley.
Foreman for calling all his sons George.
Luis Resto is by far the biggest scumbag of the lot!His actions ultimately led to the death of Billy Collins.I know Collins made his own decisions after the fact but what Resto and that fucking cunt cornerman of his did was despicable and did Collins in mentally as well as physically.

Luis Resto is by far the biggest scumbag of the lot!His actions ultimately led to the death of Billy Collins.I know Collins made his own decisions after the fact but what Resto and that fucking cunt cornerman of his did was despicable and did Collins in mentally as well as physically.
That was more a conspiracy than a cheap shot but it was despicable. Also let's not forget Panama Lewis' role. I suspect he was more responsible than Resto.

That was more a conspiracy than a cheap shot but it was despicable. Also let's not forget Panama Lewis' role. I suspect he was more responsible than Resto.
Your absolutely right m8 it wasn't a cheap shot it WAS a conspiracy.I watched a documentary on the entire story and imo Panama should of been charged with attempted murder.He intentionally set out to injure Collins.With his years in the fight game he knew exactly what would happen with altered gloves and "plaster of paris" like hardened hand wraps.Maybe not attempted murder but Lewis' charges were far too lenient for what Collins suffered.Cheers.

Andre Direll's uncle sucker punching Utzcategui after the first fight. Epic sucker punch and epic chin to not get KOed- literally unbelievable he didn't drop, let alone falter.

Abner Mares smashing Joseph Agbeko's genitals for 36 minutes

Every single one of Margaritos punches in the Cotto and Cintron fights.

Back