worst Career moves in MMA

People forget about the brawl... He got stabbed in the heart, and liver, and had to have a bunch of his internal organs rebuilt.

He was never going to be the same fighter.

True story: I was working a few doors down from where he got stabbed that night, and I remember the commotion very clearly.. Even saw the blood in the street... The party was absolutely full of ridiculously fit women (page 3 girls).
That is a crazy incident and story. Scary about all the blood and quite the miracle he survived. Great work from the hospital staff.

Lee Murray will always be one of the "what if" fighters for me. He fought Anderson Silva to a decision and one his UFC debut. Too bad he made such poor decisions!

Ronda- Hiring Edmund:
completely deluded her, has no real credentials worth noting when it comes to striking, made her think she was well-rounded, rather then actually being realistic with her
I thought Edmund was there since the start

Paul Daley hitting Koscheck after the bell.
He could still be in the UFC now winning as many as he loses.
I really doubt Daley sat down with his agent before that fight and went "I should punch him after the bell, that will skyrocket my career", that was more of a huge mistake not a "bad career move".
Yair Rodriguez accepting to fight Edgar, that was a bad career move

People forget about the brawl... He got stabbed in the heart, and liver, and had to have a bunch of his internal organs rebuilt.

He was never going to be the same fighter.

True story: I was working a few doors down from where he got stabbed that night, and I remember the commotion very clearly.. Even saw the blood in the street... The party was absolutely full of ridiculously fit women (page 3 girls).

No fucking way? I always wondered about that night, I heard they blocked the roads so no one could get out and it was a bad blood bath, Lauren popes birthday yeah?
That's an awesome claim to fame in my book

That is a crazy incident and story. Scary about all the blood and quite the miracle he survived. Great work from the hospital staff.

Lee Murray will always be one of the "what if" fighters for me. He fought Anderson Silva to a decision and one his UFC debut. Too bad he made such poor decisions!

It was a random chick in a car who really saved his life... He was squaring blood out of his chest, realised he was dying, so he ran and jumped into the first car he saw... Happened to have some random chick on her way home from work in it... She drove him to the hospital, and the docs told him he would have been dead in another 5 minutes... If he'd have waited for the ambulance or shed said no he would. have died on the scene.

Bj Penns tippy toes in the Frankie fight still baffles me to this day

No fucking way? I always wondered about that night, I heard they blocked the roads so no one could get out and it was a bad blood bath, Lauren popes birthday yeah?
That's an awesome claim to fame in my book

Yeah, Lauren Pope... I was working the bar at a restaurant a couple of doors up in Mayfair... The taxis with the girls all stopped outside the window that i was serving from... I watched them all get out of the many taxis and limos - not one of them was wearing panties... I remeber it like yesterday.

When the fight happened I was closing down the bar, so I didn't see the action, but I was very much there for the aftermath... I had no idea it was Lee Murray until I saw into in the paper.

I know a few guys that used to know him as well... Never really met him myself... By all accounts he was a scary motherfucker that had an ability to leave clubs with dudes girlfriends in front of them, and they wouldn't say shit.

Dominick Cruz: Fighting 3 times in 1 year.
Luke Rockhold: Keeping his hands low against Bipsing and not treating him as a decent threat.
Chris Weidma: Throwing that spinning kick.

Chris Weidma: Throwing that spinning kick.

Worse than this?

untitled-8n7yn5.gif

Chad going for choke

Chad is irrlavent now and conor is at the top

had to get off of PEDs, probably compromised his endocrine system. got concussed multiple times and KOd by Travis Browne ffs
That was back when Travis Browne was still a scary prospect and hadn't been destroyed by Edmund.

Mousasi going to Bellator when he is the closest to a title shot he has ever been

This. Especially that he told the money he will be getting in Bellator is the same.

He may seem happy now, if his relationship with Dana was really so shitty. But stop pretending like Bellator is some paradise for fighters because probably he will end up like Jackson or Alvarez - doing everything they can to get away from the contract, or like Henderson - fighting on cards in Hungary or something no one watches. Beating cans, being a co-main event for Fedor or Sonnen might be the best thing he gest.

He missed his once in a lifetime opportunity to become UFC champion at the time he could do it.

That was back when Travis Browne was still a scary prospect and hadn't been destroyed by Edmund.
overeem is a K1 champ. he shouldn't be getting front kick KOd by failed college basketball players

Chael throwing that spinning back first (should count as a career move lmao)
Conor taking the nate fight on short notice
AJ fighting at 170 for a while, he should have been at 205 or HW his entire career.
Fedor not signing with the UFC in his prime

Fedor not signing with the UFC is only bad in RETROSPECT. His prime was in PRIDE, and PRIDE was better in terms of talent back then.

A good man is always wise to wait for his wife/bitch

https://i.imgur.com/sgQMybV.jpg

That's funny, but Conor is solidifying himself as a combat sports legend while Nate is sitting around hoping, I hate saying this bc its cringy, Conor blesses him with another pay day.

I would probably pick Nate over Conor in a trilogy but Nate's career is slowly working its way down the drain riding the wave of a win he got a year and a half ago and counting, while Conor continues to climb his own personal ladder of success.

overeem is a K1 champ. he shouldn't be getting front kick KOd by failed college basketball players
Failed college basketball players who had great timing and power in every limb to match their unique movement. Hell, Overeem has always had issues taking a shot.

Failed college basketball players who had great timing and power in every limb to match their unique movement. Hell, Overeem has always had issues taking a shot.
punches are understandable, but a front kick

<{nope}>

c'mon, son

thats like McGregor beating Floyd, then coming back to MMA to get KOd by a jab from Michael Johnson

Back