worst card of the year?

markys00

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
what was the worst card of the year, based off names and matchups not the fights themselves...

meh, fail thread. i wanted to do a poll, but cant.

anyway, this year, as far as ppvs go, 208 was crap

pay per views only?

209 probably

yep 208 and 215 sucked too

all cards have at least some redeeming value.

Werdum vs Tybura, Tuf26 finale.

we should all try to focus on the positive because in MMA there are too many negative moments from fighters getting injured and dropping out, people ducking and diluted cards to the attitude of management themselves.

Not sure about the worse, but 217 was the best.

UFC 209, 208, 215, 213 were all pretty weak ppvs.

UFC 211, 217 and 218 were all great.

It wasn't as terrible of a year as i remember. the rest of the ppv cards not mentioned fall in the middle as entertaining but nothing spectacular.

Was a pretty weak year all together. Injuries and Stars being out really hurt. Here is to hoping 2018 is #JUSTBLEED Blessed.

Bad cards this year mostly turn out to be really fun to watch

The last TUF show.
That was spectacularly bad... And it was absolutely the UFC's fault for not calling the title fight off, but their hands were tied.

UFC 208 by far..

That was the only memorable moment

ronaldo-souza-tim-boetsch-ufc-208.jpg

209 gets a lot of flack for Khabib pulling out and of course the main event, but it had some nice moments.

Lando-Teymer was a war, Overeem's brutal KO of Hunt, Cynthia Calvillo's sick sub of Cooper, and Elkins coming back against Bektic.

As far as numbered cards go, 210 was pretty dumb: The Weidman-Moose fiasco, Rumble essentially throwing the fight, Will Brooks getting sonned (again)

215 and 208 were pretty blah.

All the other big cards ranged from decent to great/amazing.

what was the worst card of the year, based off names and matchups not the fights themselves...

meh, fail thread. i wanted to do a poll, but cant.

anyway, this year, as far as ppvs go, 208 was crap
208 was awful. In terms of non-ppvs, probably the recent tuf finale.

UFC 200 was pretty bad.

Only fights I remember liking were Cain vs Browne and Aldo vs Edgar II.

Back