Worst BJJ "Blackbelts" to ever compete in UFC.

Most dodgy "blackbelt".

• Total voters

kashmir

#1 bullshit belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm talking about guys who suck on ground, no matter the lineage of their belt. Doesn't matter if they got handed their belt by Carlson Gracie or they found one in their happy meal.

tumblr_nq50r7YnNi1tej1dho1_500.jpg

Rashad's a Blackbelt?

Didn't know Kimo was a bjj blackbelt...yeah definitely him.

Vitor definitely wasn't a bjj bb when he first got into the UFC, I remember Rickson saying Vitor trained with him and would always tap and that he'd rate his bjj as a purple belt.

Charles Oliveira. Never seen him do something threathening once it hits the ground.

Fabricio Camoes made a career out of getting submitted as a black belt

Didn't know Kimo was a bjj blackbelt...yeah definitely him.

Vitor definitely wasn't a bjj bb when he first got into the UFC, I remember Rickson saying Vitor trained with him and would always tap and that he'd rate his bjj as a purple belt.

He subbed Tank. I mean, it can't get more legit than that.

Until you guys show me another black belt that's been submitted 5 times it's Camoes.

Diego Sanchez suck at ground game???? Goddamn this website is a mess

Edit: And 2 people actually voted for him... hahahaha

Last edited:
Alvin Robinson: 13-9

went 1-3 in the ufc with 3 sub losses, 1 by strikes.

He has a total of 6 submissions out of 9 total loses lol

Rashad is a great wrestler but I've never seen him use an oz of that "I got it after 3 years of training" bjj black belt he has.

Why is Diego on this list? The current Diego might be strange but the Nightmare used to destroy people on the ground.

He used to be a wrestler with decent top control.. He's not even that anymore.

He is out of his prime for like 5 years.

So all the over 35+ Gracies suck at grappling as well? Just because they aren't at the level they used to be? Thats kinda harsh

Back