Worst & best hands in UFC/MMA history

Art Jimmerson was both, his left was so lethal it made his right a non mf factor.

RtqNSHz.gif

Absolute worst
i was gonna post that gif. that might even be the gif i made on imgur after that fight happened.

in other news dan severns standup was amoungst the worst

Again, inventing stuff to try and win your argument. Funny stuff.
You're arguing with yourself keyboard warrior. Keep going, this is getting good. Maybe call me a bitch again that will scare me.

You're arguing with yourself keyboard warrior. Keep going, this is getting good. Maybe call me a bitch again that will scare me.
You seem to be fascinated with the “tough guy, trying to scare me” victim complex. Can’t say I’m surprised.

For the record, your panties are in a bunch because I tried to mediate the other users point with you. I know, it shouldn’t take a mediator, but you have some certain disabilities hampering your ability to comprehend without help. Anyway, the original poster to our conversation said that Anderson lacked quality boxing. He said he had good accuracy, power, and straight punching, but his pure boxing is an area of vulnerability; particularly he lacked technique when throwing hooks, often getting imbalanced, overextended, and vulnerable to be countered hard.

For any normal person with a reading level of “hardy boys” you would have been able to keep up with his argument, and even acknowledge what he said. You disregarded it and started talking about Anderson being the best striker in mma...frankly an irrelevant point when we are talking about only hands. I attempted to clear it up with you, and you started having an aneurism. Have fun! Don’t try to rebuttal. Your ass is naked and embarrassed, boy!

Aw, he can form complete sentences, how cute. You're reading the Hardy Boys now? Awwww, i bet Mommy is proud.

But seriously, you are completely off base. The other user did say those things AND i responded like you said but then you are leaving out how we continued the conversation and he clarified he was just talking about the boxing aspect and i clarified my point. Meanwhile you chimed in to "help" by acting like an internet tough guy, and continuing to throw insults instead of contributing to the conversation. Even here like some third grader you are just regurgitating the talking points that us adults already pointed out before you failed yourself by speaking in public.
Feel free to rebuttal you are making an absolute fool of yourself. Go back and read the thread though before you have a fit and start resorting to petty insults again.

You seem to be fascinated with the “tough guy, trying to scare me” victim complex. Can’t say I’m surprised.

For the record, your panties are in a bunch because I tried to mediate the other users point with you. I know, it shouldn’t take a mediator, but you have some certain disabilities hampering your ability to comprehend without help. Anyway, the original poster to our conversation said that Anderson lacked quality boxing. He said he had good accuracy, power, and straight punching, but his pure boxing is an area of vulnerability; particularly he lacked technique when throwing hooks, often getting imbalanced, overextended, and vulnerable to be countered hard.

For any normal person with a reading level of “hardy boys” you would have been able to keep up with his argument, and even acknowledge what he said. You disregarded it and started talking about Anderson being the best striker in mma...frankly an irrelevant point when we are talking about only hands. I attempted to clear it up with you, and you started having an aneurism. Have fun! Don’t try to rebuttal. Your ass is naked and embarrassed, boy!

Anderson was decent and had great combos, but wasn't the most technical striker.

The fastest, and best hands in mma history are possessed by the brothers whose last name ends with KO

Yeah I don't get it either cause he throws everything else pretty much textbook. My only explanation is that he throws them as a panic punch when he feels he is being pressured and wants to make some space again but it's a fucking dangerous gamble.

He doesn't throw them often when he's comfortable and in complete control accept for the Okami fight but I think he was just trying to smash him to piss off Chael, lol.

He used to train at chute boxe, kings of the wild hooks.

Anderson definitely never had the best hands. He was a good straight puncher but he always scared the shit out of me when he would plant his feet and throw his incredibly wild sloppy hooks with his torso well over his center of gravity and his head wide open.

If I knew how to post gifs I would provide you with several examples of what I mean cause I don't feel I explained it well enough there to paint a mental picture for you.

You’ve been here for 8 years and don’t know how to post a gif?

Aw, he can form complete sentences, how cute. You're reading the Hardy Boys now? Awwww, i bet Mommy is proud.

But seriously, you are completely off base. The other user did say those things AND i responded like you said but then you are leaving out how we continued the conversation and he clarified he was just talking about the boxing aspect and i clarified my point. Meanwhile you chimed in to "help" by acting like an internet tough guy, and continuing to throw insults instead of contributing to the conversation. Even here like some third grader you are just regurgitating the talking points that us adults already pointed out before you failed yourself by speaking in public.
Feel free to rebuttal you are making an absolute fool of yourself. Go back and read the thread though before you have a fit and start resorting to petty insults again.
Haha dude..how can you possibly come to this conclusion? I’ve spanked you harder here than I spunked your mom. Read back through our volley. Take note. Take a couple days to let the pain subside, then come back and start shitposting again. Until then...ignored

Remember when old ass Kikuno came to the UFC 10 years past his prime and got lit up multiple times?

Rin Nakai. Her only marketability is being weird men's object of fetish.
Rin-Nakai.png

Her arms are so short, she can only box with the air.

He used to train at chute boxe, kings of the wild hooks.
That's true but even Wanderlai stays fairly tight while throwing his wild hooks. Andersons are just such an anomaly cause he does everything else so beautifully but those hooks are just atrocious.

You’ve been here for 8 years and don’t know how to post a gif?
Lol, yeah. I never post them. I prefer using words and gifs are mostly just used to compensate for a lack of wit and inability to come up with your own joke.

In this case however it could certainly have come in handy. They do have there merits I suppose.

I still can't believe that this was actually a UFC fight...jeez....<{clintugh}>

Would you imagine that Cindy has TKO wins and even a W over Megan Anderson? What a fucking disgrace.
I’d light her up like a christmas tree with one arm and blindfolded

Back