Worst back to back KO loss ever..

200.gif

giphy.gif
Wasn't there a Frankie fight between them

This made me laugh even tho I like CC
I like CC also, but can't deny that he suffered some of the most brutal knock outs we've ever seen once he came to the UFC..

tumblr_inline_ngjn6mMVGH1sj4qvu.gif

I like CC also, but can't deny that he suffered some of the most brutal knock outs we've ever seen once he came to the UFC..

tumblr_inline_ngjn6mMVGH1sj4qvu.gif
He went from causing the most brutal knock outs to be being on the receiving end.

Ronda in terms of recent UFC fighters.

Melvin Guillard got brutally KO'd against two guys with religious names recently.

My boy wandy...can't believe one of my other favorites didnt knock him out when he fought chuck. After Cro Cop and Hendo I though chuck was going to ko him.

This is the correct answer.

Bigfoot KO'ing Reem was a spooky knockout. By the end of the barrage his lifeless body was only being held up by punches to his head, and when the punches stop he does the super scary rubber man fall, absolutely no one is home.

Then Travis Browne of all people torches him by spamming a front kick in his next fight.

Runner up for me is Weidman as others have said - late TKO from Rockhold which was unnecessary and unfortunate, then the knee of God wrecks him in his very next fight.

Arlovski was pretty bad. Knocked dead by Fedor and then Rogers. Loses a decision to Silva and then gets knocked dead again by Kharitonov.

8zkzm1.gif

35k0fpk.jpg

Lost to an comparative unknown after crushing Fedor, then ...

Silva-Cormier-Strikeforce-0911-4315.jpg

cain-bigfoot-bloodbath.jpg

Back