Worlds ugliest supermodel

I don't agree with all your insults but you ARE RIGHT. Yes I am the flat Earth guy but she is indeed transgender and that is why the elite push her. You ever wonder why the elite push mediocre to ugly looking women and everyone in the mainstream pretend like they're beautiful? They're men.

This is a video about Pink showing the preponderance of evidence that suggests she's a man. This is just ONE example of the many.

You might say "but wait she's had a baby." Faking a pregnancy is simple and Beyonce just got busted faking a baby.

giphy.gif

trolling, is an art that you don't master! Stop it!

Skinny chicks with fat faces is my thing but something is off.

trolling, is an art that you don't master! Stop it!
I'm not a troll. I only know these things because God has opened my eyes and is day by day opening the eyes of many others. I only seek to share the truth God has shown me. Just give the video a watch (if you haven't already) and then meditate on the idea for a time.

I'm not a troll. I only know these things because God has opened my eyes and is day by day opening the eyes of many others. I only seek to share the truth God has shown me. Just give the video a watch (if you haven't already) and then meditate on the idea for a time.
You know at least the dumb shit about flat earth was somehow funny...this isn't.

You know at least the dumb shit about flat earth was somehow funny...this isn't.
Most men find it worrying because they may have had some alone time thinking about one of these "females." I hate to inform you but the science shows that these are really men. A few WMMA fighters are likely if not surely men as well.

She's not for my liking but I'm sure I'm not for hers either. I thought she'd be popular on this forum as many members have a thing for Thai women.

Making fun of other people's appearance is not cool TS.

Anyway it takes more than physical appearance to bece a model, you know that?

Back