Worlds ugliest supermodel

Ugly, yes, but the natural titties are quite nice.

Why worry about what others find attractive?

Your mom is significantly worse and you don't hear me whining about it lile a cunt

Why worry about what others find attractive?
58nW4kS.jpg

She's not a "supermodel". That term is thrown around way too much. She hasn't done much of note outside of SI. She's not tall enough to do more than swim/lingerie. She's more famous for being married to a pop star than anything to do with modeling.

Isn't that girl that stars in the new Luc Besson movie a former supermodel? Saw her in a thumbnail for a new Hot Ones episode and she looked like some sort of modern day Ralph Macchio entity where she has the features of a young boy and a middle aged man combined (the silver hair she's sporting didn't help).

Isn't that girl that stars in the new Luc Besson movie a former supermodel? Saw her in a thumbnail for a new Hot Ones episode and she looked like some sort of modern day Ralph Macchio entity where she has the features of a young boy and a middle aged man combined (the silver hair she's sporting didn't help).
cara delevingne. Not a bad looking girl, but that short silver hair doesn't work at all.

What the fuck is this? I read huffingtonpost for a few years until I got tired of feminist articles and they were always swinging from this monkey looking bitches' extended labia.

In what world is this baboon faced twat a supermodel? She's got the face of a grandmother and the body of a boise 5.

Who is she? Nobody said who on the first page. Should put her name in the OP. And Huffpost is filled with people who like the lesser parts of humanity.

I'd destroy that

Same but she isn't super model material.
she's married to a manlet.
Chrissy-Teigen-John-Legend-Since-Becoming-Parents.jpg

Who is she?

On the first page nobody says. I don't know who she is and I am not clicking Huffpost to give them more views.

Ha, I knew it was going to be her even before I opened the thread!

Who is she? Nobody said who on the first page. Should put her name in the OP. And Huffpost is filled with people who like the lesser parts of humanity.

Same but she isn't super model material.

Who is she?

On the first page nobody says. I don't know who she is and I am not clicking Huffpost to give them more views.
Michelle Watterson

Lol. She's not really hot, but for the ones saying she's ugly, I want to see people post a pic of themselves and then a pic of their girlfriend, wife or ex. I'm sure at least 80% of them are going to be uglier than this chick. Go on, guys.

She looks like a transgender muppet
I don't agree with all your insults but you ARE RIGHT. Yes I am the flat Earth guy but she is indeed transgender and that is why the elite push her. You ever wonder why the elite push mediocre to ugly looking women and everyone in the mainstream pretend like they're beautiful? They're men.

This is a video about Pink showing the preponderance of evidence that suggests she's a man. This is just ONE example of the many.

You might say "but wait she's had a baby." Faking a pregnancy is simple and Beyonce just got busted faking a baby.

giphy.gif

Omahyra Mota holds the title for ugliest supermodel
omota_profile.jpg

600full-omahyra-mota.jpg

Back