Worlds ugliest supermodel

If your sole career skill is "looking pretty" you should probably be pretty damned good looking.

Her face looks like a mound at the bottom of an Indian outhouse

The job of a model isn't to look pretty, it's to make whatever they are advertising to look pretty.

My wife and I were talking about this a few days ago. Chrissy Teigen looks good from some angles and weird from others. She's also married to one of my favorite music artists, John Legend. And she does seem to have a dope personality.

No, she's not ugly. Definitely looks weird from certain angles though.
Your favorite music artist is John legend? Sorry if I have to question your taste.....so I'm going with ugly all the time.

The job of a model isn't to look pretty, it's to make whatever they are advertising to look pretty.

giphy.gif

Savagely wood.

I forgot sherdoggers only bang 10s

What the fuck is this? I read huffingtonpost for a few years until I got tired of feminist articles and they were always swinging from this monkey looking bitches' extended labia.

In what world is this baboon faced twat a supermodel? She's got the face of a grandmother and the body of a boise 5.

470550243-jpg.jpg

Chrissy-Teigen-Plastic-Surgery-before-after-liposuction.jpg

body_5_3.jpg

sub-buzz-22664-1471429235-1.jpg

614px-Christine_Teigen_2012_Shankbone.jpg

Man she is not pretty at all, half thai half white, but she has a bloated face and is covered in make up, she is john legends wife, and on twitter all day an the gram seeking praise pretending to accidently fall for likes, so annoyin, she likes telling powerful people off if she disagrees with their view and yahoo and huffpo and hellogiggles writes an article praising her using words like powerful, and empowered.

I cant stand this chick, yahoo always has articles about her. She is a social media attention whore women live vicariously thru her, she was recnetly blocked by trump on twitter and they made an article about it as if she was this powerful person. And the most recent article said she answers mommy shamers, wtf is a mommy shamer?

I dunno I don't like any of the pics in the OP but I think she's hot on TV. I think it's her spunky attitude.

I dunno I don't like any of the pics in the OP but I think she's hot on TV. I think it's her spunky attitude.

She has one of the annoying personality, fake, and obnoxious try hard. Really annoying attention seeker on instagram and twitter. She reminds me of jennifer lawrence who is equally annoying snob but people like her she is just another snob attention whore

Your favorite music artist is John legend? Sorry if I have to question your taste.....so I'm going with ugly all the time.
<LikeReally5>

Um...ok then. I forgot, today's society isn't a fan of real voices and people who can play instruments.

The only redeeming feature of that lip sync show is the b & c list actresses like to slut it up and dance around yet they constantly cut to this moon face. Evidently she's a raging c on social media too

A supermodel is someone I wouldn't have a chance in hell with and I'd happily concede "yeah she's too hot for me".
If this woman turned me down at a bar I would laugh it off knowing there are probably a dozen better looking women in the room.

She has one of the annoying personality, fake, and obnoxious try hard. Really annoying attention seeker on instagram and twitter. She reminds me of jennifer lawrence who is equally annoying snob but people like her she is just another snob attention whore
I really like Jennifer Lawrence too. I think she's really quirky.

I don't use Instagram, can't be bothered to take pictures of my dinner or look at other people's dinners.

All the goblin pictures ITT are too distracting.

Sometimes the weird faces are more attractive in person than they are in pictures. She seems like one of those.

Back