Worlds ugliest supermodel

ToxicShocker

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What the fuck is this? I read huffingtonpost for a few years until I got tired of feminist articles and they were always swinging from this monkey looking bitches' extended labia.

In what world is this baboon faced twat a supermodel? She's got the face of a grandmother and the body of a boise 5.

470550243-jpg.jpg

Chrissy-Teigen-Plastic-Surgery-before-after-liposuction.jpg

body_5_3.jpg

sub-buzz-22664-1471429235-1.jpg

614px-Christine_Teigen_2012_Shankbone.jpg

She seems to have a good personality, but I find her to be unattractive as well. Her face is just not pretty.

Her personality is as terrible as her ass. I'm not into fat asses like a lot of folks these days, I still like skinny/fit chicks. But this women looks like Ol Blue from Old School from behind. She's a set of big tits with a big mouth. Just picture that in 15 years....

I don't get her appeal either, total butterface. Face looks like she is having an allergic reaction. Her husband looks like a grown up version of the kid from that 90s show Smart Guy (well slightly grown up lol).

I've gotta wonder how many of you have ever really interacted with women before. Acting foolish.

From his lyrics, I figure she's more than a little high maintenance.

I swear she has the look of someone who wakes up every morning hungover. Like what did I do last night?

Yeah she doesn't have a great face. I also think Emily Ratajkozzursvskc kind of looks like a boy going through puberty. Amazing body, though.

Back