World's Trillionaire People

adifighter86

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's right Trillionaire, these people may be in the billionaire net worth list but deep inside these people are hiding something.

They are worth more than what they have, they already billionaire during the early years but fast forward today they're worth trillions.

Sorry Bill Gates, Warren Buffet and Carlos Slim.

Without further do these are the people:

Jacob Rothschilds - some say he is only worth 5 billion, but being the richest of the Rochtschild family - owner of a family banking firm they are known for secrecy.

They own a lot things, and they control the monetary fund and every bank in this world.

Imelda Marcos - wife of Philippines' greatest leader Pres. Ferdinand Marcos and heir to the Marcos fortunes,

Ferdinand Marcos happens to be a the judge of the once "Raja of the Philippines" Tagean Tallano.

Ferdinand known for treasure hunting most people say accumulated a lot of japanese gold during his lifetime.

During the 80's interview, Imelda Marcos showed BBC her $987 billion stock certificate.

Trillionaire crew -not- checking in.

I hope these people share us their secrets on becoming a trillionaire.

At what point does it stop even mattering what you are worth where you can comfortably afford everything?

What pushes these people to keep earning? Greed? Power?

It's pretty remarkable. Living in a reality where nothing is off access to you due to your wealth must be a trip.

At what point does it stop even mattering what you are worth where you can comfortably afford everything?

What pushes these people to keep earning? Greed? Power?

It's pretty remarkable. Living in a reality where nothing is off access to you due to your wealth must be a trip.

when your wealth is at a point where "comfortably afford everything" doesnt even do the amount of wealth justice.

when you have trillions of dollars (more than some countries GDP) you probably stop viewing, products/services/people/things by their monetary value. you probably have some insane ass outlook on life and your surroundings. I can't imagine you are grounded or a down to earth person if you're sitting on THAT kind of money and not trying to better the world you live in with it.

when your wealth is at a point where "comfortably afford everything" doesnt even do the amount of wealth justice.

when you have trillions of dollars (more than some countries GDP) you probably stop viewing, products/services/people/things by their monetary value. you probably have some insane ass outlook on life and your surroundings. I can't imagine you are grounded or a down to earth person if you're sitting on THAT kind of money and not trying to better the world you live in with it.

Yeah agreed. That would be one hell of a way to live and look at life. Don't think it's comprehensible.

Sorry TS, but you coming off as really poor, and a bit of a schizo.... Please tell us your throughts on George Soros and the Clintons.

the looking under the cushions on the couch for loose change so i can eat this week crew checking in

Back