Worlds First Active Ship Based Laser Weapon In Persian Gulf Live Fire Demo CNN

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
No doubt it will be ether moved or sent to North Korea seeing the step up activity of their long range missiles.

OK CNN fake news fake new fake news now that I got that out of the way video below.

donald-trump-signed-death-star-construction-executive-order.jpg

It sounded bad to me. Digital. They have digital. What is digital? And it’s very complicated, you have to be Albert Einstein to figure it out. And I said–and now they want to buy more war ships. I said what system are you going to be–"Sir, we’re staying with digital." I said no you’re not. You going to goddamned trebuchet, the digital costs hundreds of millions of dollars more money and it’s no good.

That's scary stuff there. Wow.

I am pretty sure there is already a working LAWS system that has 4 times the power and possibly one that has 8 times the power. The thing is its easier then people think to create more powerful LAWS systems by combining beams so one smaller LAWS system combined with other smaller LAWS systems deliver more proton energy to the target. They can also spray the energy over a wider area creating more damage to the surrounding area.
This is just an example of the idea.

Wouldnt laser weaponry be easily countered with smoke screen countermeasures?

Looks like it was made by the liberal beta males in the Silicon Valley. And it only takes 3 men to operate means it's killing jobs, not just arabs. Make America great again and go back to using cannons.

Back