World Football Discussion 14/15 V1: More Matches, More Banter, Maximum Rustle

xtramob

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Here we are going to expand on the World Cup threads like we have been and converse in the great game played across the world. All league talk and international talk is welcome here.

Mascot:
_76349040_9da6646a-4c35-4fc4-a8b3-aef37e840080.jpg

Fuck u extramob for not choosing Sunderland.

Bastard!!

Lol

So how many players from the Brazilian WC squad make the team next WC?
luiz-laughing.gif

Sorry buddy. I can't my faith in a front office that spends that much on fucking Borini!

Reports are that it was actually 12 plus added bonus if he hits benchmarks. They won't get 14m for him

Plus he was too far down the pecking order in Liverpool anyway. At Sunderland he's gonna get starts and he knows that. Plus with him, Adam Johnson and wickham/Altidore as the top three it should be a decent season.

Hopefully

Plus he was too far down the pecking order in Liverpool anyway. At Sunderland he's gonna get starts and he knows that. Plus with him, Adam Johnson and wickham/Altidore as the top three it should be a decent season.

Hopefully

Fair enough. But Sunderland is still out, I don't backtrack. Sorry bruh.

Neymar,Marcelo,Thiago Silva,David Luiz,Oscar and maybe Ramires

I'm still mad that Jefferson never played. Julio Cesar is a fucking can. Jefferson will probably be too old and not as explosive as necessary by next WC tho.

We won 2-1!!!

But during the dark hour...
xIDpVRH.jpg

But then...

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Now I need sleep.

Last edited:
First Barca preseason game.
Halilovic starting his first game in a Barca jersey.

Nice. Yesterday Holger Badstuber for Bayern made his long awaited return from injury that's kept him off the pitch since December 1st 2012!

Nice. Yesterday Holger Badstuber for Bayern made his long awaited return from injury that's kept him off the pitch since December 1st 2012!

I never knew he was still even injured, i just thought Pep didn't like him lol
Good to hear he's alright.

I never knew he was still even injured, i just thought Pep didn't like him lol
Good to hear he's alright.

Nah he had a botched surgery and had to go all over the rehab process again.

Halilovic already looking bossy.
Between he, Dongou, Nieto and Adama da Gawd, we have some exciting strikers coming up.

so what leagues will be discussed in which thread?

theres the global football one for non-euro leagues and intl. games
theres the epl and la liga threads
theres rest of europe

Back