"World Featherweight Champion"

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
7.8 billion people in the world.
50% are women.

And THIS is the "world" featherweight champion.

Folks. I don't know what to say.

7.8 billion people in the world.
50% are women.

And THIS is the "world" featherweight champion.

Folks. I don't know what to say.
I like cyborg man but lets be real she has failed 2 drug tests and isnt competing right now, germaine beat holly more decisively in my opinion then valentina and there is argument that valentina beat amanda nunes. Yes im using mma math because there hasnt bean enough match ups yet. To act like there isnt a argument that germaine is the best 145 pount women in the world is stupid.

Cyborg is going to wreck this champ...that punch after the bell that wobbled Holly though????

I like cyborg man but lets be real she has failed 2 drug tests and isnt competing right now, germaine beat holly more decisively in my opinion then valentina and there is argument that valentina beat amanda nunes. Yes im using mma math because there hasnt bean enough match ups yet. To act like there isnt a argument that germaine is the best 145 pount women in the world is stupid.

Didn't Nunes TKO GDR and force her to not fight for 18 months though?

That was a goddang disaster folks. A chick nobody knew managed to immediately piss everyone off, then go on to win in a match nobody cared much about to start. Now as champ is a woman most people now simply think of as a cheater. Yikes UFC, way to go

I have to say like every one thought initially why isn't Cyborg in the immediate title fight. Also how does Cybrog perform Natty. I think she still wins just because she fights like a young Wanderlei. She will swarm her opponent.

Germaine would KO all of you nerds if you walked into her right hand that she loads up.

That being said i thought Holly won the fight.

Didn't Nunes TKO GDR and force her to not fight for 18 months though?
yes this happened at 135 pounds, im not saying she is 100% the best fighter there but to act like there isnt even a argument is silly, i think germain would do quite well against valentina and amanda in a rematch

So Cyborg would have more fan support going into a GDR fight than ever before

MMA in NY has been a complete waste of time and money. It's like the judges have the scoring backwards.

Germaine would KO all of you nerds if you walked into her right hand that she loads up.

That being said i thought Holly won the fight.

Yeah she would KO a guy easily but not a chick... idiot. Your logic is the reason something as stupid as WMMA exists in the first place. You suck.

more than half of the 136 lbers would dominate either of these 2 tonight.

Yeah she would KO a guy easily but not a chick... idiot. Your logic is the reason something as stupid as WMMA exists in the first place. You suck.

The chicks know how to fight. You don't.

You're a pussy and probably get tired running up the stairs.

WMMA is great and will exist long after you are gone thankfully.

Champ aint always the best, they are the person that won a title fight.

Cough ** Bisping

Back