World Bare Knuckle Federation Hendricks vs Ward PPV Set, Only 30 Bucks.

Josh Neer is fighting?, I'm in.

That's about 29 dollars more than I'm willing to pay.

Sad to see fighters going to bare knuckles.

Caught some of the fights n youtube and it's pretty damn entertaining.

Honestly I think this is going to be huge.
Conor vs Paulie bare knuckle is where and how the score needs to be settled.

WBKFF-promo-World-Bare-Knuckle-Fighting-Federation.jpg

Johnny Hendricks vs Brennan Ward
Chris Leben vs Phil Baroni
Shawne Merriman vs Mike Bourke
Christina Marks vs Jasmie Clarkson
Josh Neer vs Mike Aldrete
Not bad not bad. The only one I wanna really see is Leban. I grew up watching the OG's but that being said I don't think it's 30 bucks worth but still. It would be cool to see Leben in basically a street fight. Most fighters in this league seem to be hindered badly because of the no gloves but I could see Leban punching his knuckles off because he just doesn't care. Other fights are meh but I wouldn't be surprised if Hendricks magically gets his left hand back.

My thread was merged with this one but they are actually 2 separate event and promotions

Leben is nearly vegetable from head trauma and now doing this. This is a lot of desperation for everyone on the card. I'm guessing Baroni wasn't a very good salesman.

He probably does have some sort of brain trauma but we dont know about it.
They say if you show signs..its already too late.

WBKFF-promo-World-Bare-Knuckle-Fighting-Federation.jpg

Johnny Hendricks vs Brennan Ward
Chris Leben vs Phil Baroni
Shawne Merriman vs Mike Bourke
Christina Marks vs Jasmie Clarkson
Josh Neer vs Mike Aldrete
Shawne Merriman?
<{katwhu}>

So Hendricks finally found a promotion where he can stuff himself with food and roids, I see

As much as my stomach would be upset to see Hendricks, Leben and Neer get bloodied and potentially lose, I'll buy the PPV to support these guys.

BTW if you guys haven't seen Hendricks recently he has a giant potbelly, I mean huge.

Back