World Bare Knuckle Federation Hendricks vs Ward PPV Set, Only 30 Bucks.

So they're all just going to be launching thunderous steroid bombs at each other.... Great :(

Where can I buy the PPV? <{JustBleed}>

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Ward just announce his spontaneous retirement from MMA like two days ago..??

Wasn’t sure what section to post this, but will anyone else be watching this weekend?

While the first event was amazing, the second event was not quite as good. I’m excited for the third event Saturday night, as I think it will be better than the second one they put on.

Mostly no namers but Joe Riggs is fighting and also Kendall Grove is the co main event

Hendricks has missed weight.

do they even have weigh ins for this event? , I dunno, but he has already missed weight if there is

So they're all just going to be launching thunderous steroid bombs at each other.... Great :(

Where can I buy the PPV? <{JustBleed}>

I was going to ask is there any drug testing for this event? State AC? Certainly not USADA.

Damn, only $30 more than I was willing to spend.

I have a code that will get you free credits when you watch on Fite TV, it’s

vwdo6m6

1 PPV sale buys him a big size happy meal..

I was going to ask is there any drug testing for this event? State AC? Certainly not USADA.

I think they'll all be tested to make sure they are all jacked up to the nips on the juice of their choice, but that's it.

Sad. If Hendricks could control his diet (and figure some alternative to the IV rehydrating), he could still be a force at WW. He's a year younger than Woodley.

I’m actually pretty stoked for this

damn hendricks fell off hard - thats just depressing.

Back