workplace diversity megathread

I just had to do some mandatory diversity training bullshit

It was so cringy, like beyond belief. It's funny how all the white people are becoming clearly demoralized. The amount of times i heard them say they have white privilege just makes me sad. They are letting themselves become so fucking weak lol. Just pathetic

And wtf, why is the diversity team of my corporation ONLY black women? How the fuck is that diversity?

This is normal. And lmao at salvadorans & el salvador in general. That shit hole is a genuine 4th world country.

0633c97cb2a1c384521555eb412894e1.jpg

IA24gNvi0ZhWoAn8qTH28-Vn9n2f1eJdM5AGn0CAKZ_GGeFjtgSRQo6Vtwp4l0WVP_r71VARJZtQtQcot-s4_MIwzBotgmbz15fdvH6VItje31eFKBDbetnj5CUBuatSzF8f[img]
We are called salvadorian.
It's like calling someone 'the american' instead of 'american'

Just saying if you are going to laugh at our expense spelling correctly would help

how is your workplace since leftists riots were legalized by democrats? mine is as expected, lots of pandering and bland statements, basically the bare minimum.

none of the company-level communications have gone so far as to say "black lives matter" or use any of the associated visual media. there were a couple of sneaky articles with "training tips" that included White Fragility on a reading list, but it was really buried.

everyone is working from home, so this is kind of already a weird time. no "water cooler" talk, since no one is at the office. in an act of pure hypocrisy, the company has praised protest activity in general but also had to close some sites temporarily due to proximity to "civil unrest" (riots, arson).

how is your workplace gaslighting you regarding several months of riots? i have warned coworkers not to say anything dissident, as there is now a political/religious litmus test in every american workplace.

BLM is now on your multinational corporation worldwide computer screensaver. As is the Orwellian sentence construction "Be Brave, Wear a Mask". We have a homepage where one of the SVPs touts our commitment to equality and black lives. You can't even escape it when working from home because this bullshit is pushed out to all company owned laptops and even to the virtual desktops that you use on your own home PC/laptop.

I honestly haven't paid much attention to the company wide propaganda broadcasts through email and various apps. Mostly I just worry about actual operational policy that filters down through my chain of command, like return to office policy. As one of the few managers who still spend time on site I have to make sure that any employees who have to return for a business necessity follow rigid requirements. They must tell me the exact timeframe for being on site, must be restricted to a limited area, and wear a mask.

It's like, WHATEVER comrade.

I bet people you work with pretend to be liberal because it's a corporate environment but secretly they vote Trump and think you're a nincompoop liberal type.

This^..

The response he/she/it posted sounds like they are new to the corporate work environment, and they are inexperienced at reading human emotion and body language.

The people with the higher paying jobs didn't get there because of their education. It's because they have more experience and willingness to pretend for their role.

Government Motors is a super woke org.

They have this General Motors African Ancestry Network (GMAAN) group that is pretty much a political lobby that hates the current administration and openly call him and anyone who voted for him 'waaaacists'.

If you happen to be black and don't want to join you might as well be satan himself.

GM is a super woke org. They have this General Motors African Ancestry Network (GMAAN). If you happen to be black and don't want to join you might as well be satan himself.

Wow I had to google that wtf

That is absurd

Majority of my company is white, middle Eastern, South Asian and East Asian - no one gives a flying fuck about incorporating diversity of race. We barely have diversity in what university / college you attended as we only accept new experience applicants from 23 select north American schools and a hand full of overseas institutions.
Not gonna ask where you work, but what do you do if you don't mind?

My company has slowly been becoming more and more woke, but its mostly been upper management getting replaced.

At one point they mentioned a concentrated effort to replace white males with women and minorities, and I told my boss I was nervous about it. Her response was vague, but it was something along the lines of "You're too cheap to be replaced."

They've been holding a bunch of woke lectures and sending out the occasional link to some speech on racism, but so far most of it isn't mandatory.

Big FO 500 companies like mine have beefed up HR and the new Diversity and exclusion departments. There are also employee impact groups for most races and sexes other than the white devils.

When business is down let's completely abandon meritocracy. Makes sense amirite

exactly. normally when shit's bad, the hr department is the first to get cleaned out. they've always been the most expendable/worthless.

covid shutdowns crashed the comony, and the companies add to hr (often at the expense of real departments that are actually useful)... via the dumbest, most worthless, bigoted shit.

my favorite is when cnbc retards call a person "more diverse." like, wtf? as if there's even such a thing.

it's comical that virtue signaling has gone so far as to essentially sabotage their own companies in the name of wokeness or whatever. i've made it a point to stay away from them come earnings time, assuming i'm not playing both sides of it. that shit's gonna catch up.

(and i have no workplace, was self-employed/sm biz owner... but philly's shutdown ended that)

Last edited:
I am for affirmative action but I don't like diversity in American workplace is usually about black (mainly) and Latino. What about Asian? We have Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese etc. Just don't group us all together. Be more specific what group of Asian you don't want to hire.

exactly. normally when shit's bad, the hr department is the first to get cleaned out. they've always been the most expendable/worthless.

covid shutdowns crashed the comony, and the companies add to hr (often at the expense of real departments that are actually useful)... via the dumbest, most worthless, bigoted shit.

my favorite is when cnbc retards call a person "more diverse." like, wtf? as if there's even such a thing.

it's comical that virtue signaling has gone so far as to essentially sabotage their own companies in the name of wokeness or whatever. i've made it a point to stay away from them come earnings time, assuming i'm not playing both sides of it. that shit's gonna catch up.

(and i have no workplace, was self-employed/sm biz owner... but philly's shutdown ended that)
Exactly. HR is always the first to go, then marketing and other non accountability functions that are a nice to have when business is normal. Yet here we are hiring entire D&I departments when business is hemorrhaging.

Meanwhile in this economic collapse we have the elitists of the elite and most privileged professional athletes on earth walking out on their jobs to rub their money in the faces of unemployed white devils and middle class America.

I work for a small company in manufacturing and we are currently involved in a bigger project with a globally very well know brand. A few months a go just when we were to do a product shoot for the project, the global brand started pushing us emails about the casting choices for the models involved in the shoot, meaning to involve more black people. This was just after the George Floyd stupidity blew up. The pressured indirectly because they knew they couldn't do it officially or legally (to say that you need more black people in the casting) but they were going on about adding more diversity. It was a small shoot, we had European and Asian models as they reflect our biggest markets. I'm happy to say that the people involved didn't comply with the pressure.
It was so obvious that the big brand was looking to score woke points and posture on the social justice trend.

how is your workplace since leftists riots were legalized by democrats? mine is as expected, lots of pandering and bland statements, basically the bare minimum.

none of the company-level communications have gone so far as to say "black lives matter" or use any of the associated visual media. there were a couple of sneaky articles with "training tips" that included White Fragility on a reading list, but it was really buried.

everyone is working from home, so this is kind of already a weird time. no "water cooler" talk, since no one is at the office. in an act of pure hypocrisy, the company has praised protest activity in general but also had to close some sites temporarily due to proximity to "civil unrest" (riots, arson).

how is your workplace gaslighting you regarding several months of riots? i have warned coworkers not to say anything dissident, as there is now a political/religious litmus test in every american workplace.

We reared an office on diversity (all black), banned the wearing or display of the "Confederate" flag (already was), and designed MLK Day as a paid holiday.

i have been tanning every day to increase my diversity

"if you can't beat 'em, join 'em"

These are obviously very bad and downright stupid ideas but for some reason most corporate entities are going along.

Back