Working too long, fighting too hard to notice: how the GOP can win voters they robbed and cheated

Labor can't win if it's divided so there is a natural connection between pro-labor policies and support for racial equality.

Somewhat true, but division between groups is also natural and begging to be exploited. Multiculturalism claims another victim.

It's really astonishing.

They manage to get them to ignore policy completely and concentrate solely on identity. The other side has rich, vegan urbanites going to coffee shops and black and brown people. Who cares what their policy proposals are, you have to back the guys that are NOT like them.
Don't forget that the libs are filled with chicks and gays. Don't want to get their cooties on you at the voting booth or your dick will fall off.

Somewhat true, but division between groups is also natural and begging to be exploited. Multiculturalism claims another victim.

This is an idiotic argument. Let me guess: by having both men and women in our society, we were virtually just begging to be exploited by corporations that prey on sex-based divisions to bust worker organization.

Not being hermaphroditic claims another victim i.e. don't blame be for the totes natural corruption and destruction by entities that my side is influenced by and openly seeks to cede political power.

I disagree that colored people were the majority of the working class when all this stuff got started (1980s). In fact, I know they weren't. It was a left-libertarian move by the democrats, and a strange one at that, as many social-catholic parties in europe still supported family values and the working man

I didn't say they were the majority of the working class. They were merely part of it. But part of what has screwed over the working class as a group is that the very protections that other countries put into place to protect their workers were recharacterized here under racial terms. And so the white working class has been conditioned to perceive worker protections in a negative light that has nothing to do with the merits relative to workers.

This is an idiotic argument. Let me guess: by having both men and women in our society, we were virtually just begging to be exploited by corporations that prey on sex-based divisions to bust worker organization.

Not being hermaphroditic claims another victim i.e. don't blame be for the totes natural corruption and destruction by entities that my side is influenced by and openly seeks to cede political power.

This is retarded; there always have been and will continue to be differences and struggles between the sexes. These are things that are preyed upon all the time by democratic political forces (as well as advertisers).

I didn't say they were the majority of the working class. They were merely part of it. But part of what has screwed over the working class as a group is that the very protections that other countries put into place to protect their workers were recharacterized here under racial terms. And so the white working class has been conditioned to perceive worker protections in a negative light that has nothing to do with the merits relative to workers.

Why is that a bad thing?

This thread is a circle jerk even for here. A bunch of guys who hate anyone conservative and proudly don't understand the conservative platform telling each other with such authority what the other side is thinking.

This thread is a circle jerk even for here. A bunch of guys who hate anyone conservative and proudly don't understand the conservative platform telling each other with such authority what the other side is thinking.
Tells us about the conservative platform? What platform they had as dishonest as it was as been proven wrong or totally discredited by Trump.

Back