Working 2 jobs, and going to college to become a cop while following a fight career how hard is it?

That sounds shitty and gay.

I actually worked for dominos in college, probably the best job I ever had. I just drove around, smoked weed and counted the tips. I also fingered a chick that went along on a delivery with me. That was pretty baller and likely won't happen for you.

You don’t have to go to college to be a cop. You should, but I actually think they prefer the dumbest assholes they can find.

And working 30 - 35 hours a week while going to college just to become a dude with a BA in economics was hard enough. What you are proposing would be impossible. Unless you’re doing online classes. If that’s the case, it should be easy.

In new jersey you have to go through college and have at least 60 credits, even a cop at the airport i work at said that.
go to a different county. that isn't a state requirement.

go to a different county. that isn't a state requirement.

Fuck that. Go to college. Honestly, they should pay cops more but require them to have a bachelor’s degree and specify certain courses, like statistics and critical thinking.

I will ask Mike Russow when I next see him, he will know exactly how to help you.

That sounds shitty and gay.

I actually worked for dominos in college, probably the best job I ever had. I just drove around, smoked weed and counted the tips. I also fingered a chick that went along on a delivery with me. That was pretty baller and likely won't happen for you.

Lmao i worked for dominos as a csr, and my dad owns most of the dominos in new jersey. The first year of dominos working in newark new jersey was good when all the good fun and understanding managers were their, the 2nd year i didn't want to work their after they left and when one of my friends who is like a puerto rican sister to me had a hostile talk with me saying i was obssessed with her taking everybodies word over mine (she admitted later 3 months after i got fired from that place, thank god, that she was just listening to bull shit people were saying about me, and i know who was saying that shit and that guy is a dumbass who i'm under the impression does not understand english to his full extent) then i ripped my hat their, and my friend she pulled me in the office, with this other guy who is a straight up bitch, and i wanted that guy to fucking fire me so fucking bad because i knew she wasn't going to do it, and he was going to give me another chance and i'm thinking to myself i don't want another fucking chance, so then i said fuck this and that bitch didn't even have the balls to say "you are fire" he just said "don't come back", and then when i'm going out of the store my friend calls me over their and says she convinced him to suspend me (i did not want to work their for 3 months and she was the one who kept pn getting them not to fire me, and i only stayed for her because she is like a sister to me and she was trying to be a good sister to me and try to get me to keep my job, even though i did not want her to do that i kinda appreciated it but at the same time i didn't) i came back for one day after they suspended me i didn't do anything that day and i still got fired but what that bitch (did i mention he was talking to me like i was a lower life form) doesn't know is i wanted him to fire me. I had the worse experience their in the world, never again am i going to stay in a place that i don't want to work at for a friend ever again. I never did deliveries for dominos but now i am just to get the extra cash, their was one time i technically did deliveries for that dominos in newark, but i wasn't an employed driver it was my friend who she didn't have a car so she had me drive her with the deliveries and she would deliver to pizzas. That bitch who fired me is the new gm and if hes been treating her like shit and if he puts his hands on her i would go in their and fuck him up. Thats why i am never going to work for dominos as a csr, you had a better time because you were a driver you didn't have to do much you didn't have time listen to customers threatening you while you couldn't do anything about, or listen to them complaining about pizza being late, or even have customers tell the manager that your being disrespectful to them when your trying to be as respectful to them as possible, (those are the reasons why i didn't want to work for dominos, customers did exactly that and i would love to fight them but they bitches especially that new gm, who said he was going to fuck me up) at least this dominos i'm going to be working at their are nicer calmer customers that don't make me want to fight them or a manager that makes me want to beat the shit out of him.

So i've been interested in becoming a cop to help people, to stop terrorist, and those gangsters and hoodlums on the streets from bullying people on the streets. I am currently training to be a professional fighter, i'm working at an airport doing security and my sister is trying to get me a second job at a dominos (even though my dad is the owner of that dominos and doesn't want me working their), i'm thinking about going to college after i come back from thailand, i'm going to be their in thailand from jan 2018-march 2018. I told my sister to tell the gm over at that dominos to schedule me weds, fri, sat, and sun (in the mornings because fri i go to my gym for sparring night, and weds and sat and sun i work in the evenings). And one of my co-workers told me that i can become a cop with just 60 credits in college. So i'm thinking about doing it, but how hard is it to follow a fight career while in college, and working 2 jobs, and training in nyc, every fri after the dominos job? I do know that i will have some time to train while i'm in the police force, but i also want to still follow my fight career.

I believe in you.

You already seem to know how much you want to dedicate to your fight training. Perhaps you should talk to that cop at the airport you work at and find out more about their schedule, especially during the training phase.

so basically you want to shoot minorities?
Wtf? No, i want to put them in jail especially those terrorist that are giving my kind a bad name, i'm part pakistani, afghan, keshmiri, and indian. For them to make up shit about the quran, saying that the quran says to kill in the name of allah, and especially killing innocent people is fucking stupid.

You already seem to know how much you want to dedicate to your fight training. Perhaps you should talk to that cop at the airport you work at and find out more about their schedule, especially during the training phase.

Yeah i think i'm going to hold off on it for now but maybe to online classes once i get another laptop, but that won't be until after i get back from thailand, i kind of got an idea of the schedule after the police academy. But i got to think this through though. I have until march to think it through after i get back from thailand, maybe the online classes might be the best option.

Edit: just re-read your comment because i'm tired af from work, yeah i will definitely ask the cops over their the thing is i don't see the cops that much, because i work where the planes are i provide security but normally at the end of the day they'll be outside.

That bitch who fired me is the new gm and if hes been treating her like shit and if he puts his hands on her i would go in their and fuck him up.

...at least this dominos i'm going to be working at their are nicer calmer customers that don't make me want to fight them or a manager that makes me want to beat the shit out of him.

No offense man but you might want to reconsider a career as a cop if you have urges to beat up people. Last thing we want is to have a cop bust in to "fuck him up" with a gun in the holster.

No offense man but you might want to reconsider a career as a cop if you have urges to beat up people. Last thing we want is to have a cop bust in to "fuck him up" with a gun in the holster.

I've had those urges for a while but i'm good at restraining myself, if i'm a cop i wouldn't be doing that shit, and i damn sure wouldn't be using a gun to fuck anyone up.

It's not hard to figure out, or to do. You just do it.

I worked 100 hours a week for 2 years straight. Your body will adjust. Even these days a 12 hour shift is a breeze to me. Years later

How did you manage?

I'm working 90-100 hours every 2 weeks at the airport, my sister asked me if i was interested in the driver job at domios so i said yes, but i think shes trying to be sneaky about it so my father doesn't know because my father don't want me working at his dominos, because of shit that my twin bro did, so if i was working at the dominos doing a driver job i would be working 10am-5pm, depending on my shifts at the airport because their trying to work around that, so it would probably be 10am-5pm weds,fri,sat,sun. So thats 7 hours, which means i would be working 28 hours plus tips which my sister said the tips at that dominos are good, so i would be making much more then in my check. So i would be making roughly $900-1000 in my checks making $1800-2000 (probably over or under around those numbers).
If I were you id get your twin bro to do some of the stuff you don't have time to do,and also if you fight in a ring instead of the octagon you can go underneath the ring and he can come out fresh to fight in your place and none are the wiser

bobbyheenan_display_image.jpg

Contrary what some have posted about not needing a high school diploma and basically they hire anyone, they're wrong. It's a very competitive and tough to get hired. It depends on where you live, but sometimes there are 500 to 1000 applicants applying for a few positions. Where I live, the cops make pretty good money ($60,000 starting and top out around $100,000) and great benefits that include a pension after 20 to 25 years. They require a minimum of 60 credit hours, but many have a 4 year criminal justice degree. You're not going to be able to have a pro fighting career with most departments. Most departments have to approve all off duty employment. There is no problem with training and it would benefit you on the street. They do like former military. Maybe you could join the reserves and go to military police school to enhance your chances of getting hired.

Like another poster stated, "How good are you at MMA fighting?" If you're not top notch, I wouldn't try togo pro because it's not going to pay the bills like a law enforcement career.

Good Luck

Forrest Griffin or Tim Sylvia are who you should asking. Or Dwight Schrute. All cops with other full time jobs.

Well, when I had 2 jobs and went to college to become a cop while following a fight career, it wasn't that hard. It might be a little more difficult now, though.

Back