Workaholics GTFIH

DoCtOrWhO

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I used to work 2 jobs back to back almost every day. One was a call center for a big insurance company and the other a retail cashier. I recently left the insurance job as it paid less than working cash and there wasn't many people to talk to. Cashier is fun and customers are great to laugh at.

So I have a weekend off. Already lifted weighs. Got my groceries. It's 5pm with nothing to do. Normally i would get off work around this time of later.

I miss the rush of 2 jobs, weightlifting, jiu jitsu classes. I would finish off my night going to a restaurant and then back home to shower and sleep.

Days off feel like a waste. I went out last night so im hungover to hell and back but feel like I should be working.. I guess this makes me a workaholic.

So, you have the DNA of a slave

Sounds poor.

I used to work 2 jobs back to back almost every day. One was a call center for a big insurance company and the other a retail cashier. I recently left the insurance job as it paid less than working cash and there wasn't many people to talk to. Cashier is fun and customers are great to laugh at.

So I have a weekend off. Already lifted weighs. Got my groceries. It's 5pm with nothing to do. Normally i would get off work around this time of later.

I miss the rush of 2 jobs, weightlifting, jiu jitsu classes. I would finish off my night going to a restaurant and then back home to shower and sleep.

Days off feel like a waste. I went out last night so im hungover to hell and back but feel like I should be working.. I guess this makes me a workaholic.

I once did 2 jobs, good feeling knowing you be OK if you lose one of the jobs though.

I woke up at 5:30 AM for my 7 am tee time. Now I'm drunk at 2:30. Love days off.

This was me reading the thread title.

thenug-J6vYIONcuB.gif

This is me after finding out we weren't talking about the show.

17aa2b1c3e26ec6fd9151f9541b79b3f.gif

Im here brah.

whats up?

Nothin? Me too.

Spent most of the day playing with my phone in bed. Also there's pie in my bed but not for long.

Spent most of the day playing with my phone in bed. Also there's pie in my bed but not for long.
Champion's Saturday sounds like.

I tried to sleep in today but was up at 430am. Gym, meal prep, laundry all done by 8am. Watching that dumb show Walking Dead for something to do.

I need a solid legal side business because it's too hard scheduling working for two employers.

sucks its over, I liked it. they had some weak episodes but the majority were good. wonder what they are going to do now

I work so much and invest myself in my work so much that my GF pretty much told me that I care more about work than her and ditched my stupid ass 2 days ago.

I probably average 60 hours of work a week.

I love that show. It's done though, right?

I work so much and invest myself in my work so much that my GF pretty much told me that I care more about work than her and ditched my stupid ass 2 days ago.

I probably average 60 hours of work a week.
I was seeing a girl and she didn't like that I worked almost every weekend or at least 1 of the weekend days. I live pretty minimal so it's boring at home. I like to be out so even after work I do everything I need/want then come home to sleep.

I've been with women whos idea of a good time is laying on the couch day and night while eating non stop. Disgusting.

Maybe its my personality of always being on the go.

Normal day is work, gym or jiu jitsu right after, shower, Costco, then home to eat and sleep. These women think you need time for friends or some dumb shit.

Workaholics-GIF-11.gif

Back