Word in the mma gym is that raging Al is more pissed off then ever and going to take it out on Kevin

FrenchFri3dNinja

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lee. My friend who trains at Serra Longo fight academy says Al is hitting the bag like a maniac. He has seen him spar like a man possessed. He has heard him yelling and groaning so hard it has shattered his ear drum. I am afraid for Kevin Lee. If he thought he got his ass whooped before now he is in for a show, he is getting slept. Hope his corner brings him a pillow.

Burning himself out in training, easy money for Motown

Breaking news!

Al is MAD

tenor.gif

Stop the presses.

I actually just met Iaquinta at the airport so I can confirm this

Lee. My friend who trains at Serra Longo fight academy says Al is hitting the bag like a maniac. He has seen him spar like a man possessed. He has heard him yelling and groaning so hard it has shattered his ear drum. I am afraid for Kevin Lee. If he thought he got his ass whooped before now he is in for a show, he is getting slept. Hope his corner brings him a pillow.
giphy.gif

I can confirm, I was mma gym. Please change thread title to CONFIRMED

Injury and pullout incoming.

Moaning about the UFC not footing the medical bills incoming.

Burning himself out in training, easy money for Motown

If you think training like an animal a few months before their fight is over training you are sorely mistaken. Dude is beasting out and Kevin is going to suffer the repercussions of his torment. I feel bad for Kevin :(

both guys should be poised for this fight.
IMHO Lee improved more than AI, but I wouldn't count either out.

The fans win.

Lee is prob a better athlete, so maybe this anger can even up the odds.

Good luck. You’ll need it.

If you think training like an animal a few months before their fight is over training you are sorely mistaken. Dude is beasting out and Kevin is going to suffer the repercussions of his torment. I feel bad for Kevin :(

yeah but groaning so much you rupture your own ear drum is just fucking stupid and not to mention it can cause some serious balance and vertigo issues for weeks.

Kevin Lee didn't even start wrestling until the second half of high school and at 21 he was already better than a prime 27 year old Al that had been wrestling for 15+ years. This is a mismatch, prime grown man Lee will dominate in all aspects.

If I were putting money on the fight I'd put it on Lee. But I would not be mad if Al put on a clinic. I just think Lee is on a different level now. He's basically just entering his athletic prime or maybe even still pre-prime.

Kevin Lee didn't even start wrestling until the second half of high school and at 21 he was already better than a prime 27 year old Al that had been wrestling for 15+ years. This is a mismatch, prime grown man Lee will dominate in all aspects.
I find it hard to not think this. Last time they fought Lee was really green and young and still had a close fight with him. Lee isn't a fish out of water anymore standing up.

Raging Al is raging?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhocking.

Also Kevin should grind this one out no problemo.

Back