Woohoooooooooo!!!!!

Thanks shooto. 3.75 is awesome too. I was told that it's even better to have a few B's since some firms regard the 4.0 avg as a sign of compulsion. I look at it as hard work and dedication though.

I will congratulate you, even though a few days ago you called my Harold Howard pic gay... ;-) Being a fellow college student, I know that it was no easy task... Good work lil' bro....!!!

BTW - Money claims that he went to Harvard.... What a fucking joke.... That guy can't spell or form correct sentences for shit...!!!

Good job FTYD! Add this to your transcript:

Cutting & Pasting Photos: A

So where you from, Croatia?

HAHAHAHA thx bro's :cool:

Money's claim of harvard education is as real as his claim of the business ownership.

I'm from bosnia, the country that suffered most during the war. The economy is all fucked up and bosnia's chances getting to a western standard in less than 50 years are extremely low due to a non-existent progress that is halted by a bunch of idiotic politicians and other negative circmustances such as geographic position etc.

I admire america much more than my own country, otherwise I wouldn't be living here, but I gotta defend my birth place when jackazzes like money toss in their derogatory comments.

Back