Woodley's status if he lost to GSP?

Buri

nolite flere cum animadversum
@Blue
Reaction score
I know it would depend on how he performs in the fight with GSP, so lay out a few opinions.

Also, considering how just about everybody does poorly after fighting GSP, if Woodley were to fall to the curse, where do you rank him?

GSP’s status if he lost to Woodley?
"He was never that good, faced sub par opposition, once he faced a true B level athlete, he crumbled......" - nerd with 2020 account with 1 year of mma knowledge from highlights.

MMA fans suck.

<This7>
"He was never that good, faced sub par opposition, once he faced a true B level athlete, he crumbled......" - nerd with 2020 account with 1 year of mma knowledge from highlights.

MMA fans suck.
<PlusJuan>

I know it would depend on how he performs in the fight with GSP, so lay out a few opinions.

Also, considering how just about everybody does poorly after fighting GSP, if Woodley were to fall to the curse, where do you rank him?

It’s called fighting better competition

MMA fans suck.
This is what they would say about whoever lost. MMA really does have some of the worst fans.

All depends on the HOW... but I don't have a problem calling him the 2nd or 3rd best.

I don’t think it would change anything minus losing the belt. Low risk fight for him if he losses. He should take it.

Everyone hates him anyway. He should do whatever makes him the most money. He’ll never be liked.

453816240.jpg.0.jpg

Just not likeable

Jon-Jones-UFC-214-Post-Press-02-750x370.jpg

Likeable (added pic to not look racist)

GSP’s status if he lost to Woodley?
Nothing changes in either scenario. If T-Wood loses to GSP? Status unchanged, he lost to a GOAT.
If GSP loses to Woodley? Status unchanged, he lost to the current undisputed WW king.

Back