Woodley's response to getting his BJJ black belt.

Till destroyed everyone at WW, except Woodley and maybe Usman, who is a tough match-up for everyone, including Woodley himself.

Covington is not worth talking about. Maia's striking looked like Muhammad Ali's against him.
agreed but I think tyron beats usman via submission or decision. usman defense on the ground is suspect. not saying tyron is like maia on the ground but he can definitely get it done. it's s tough fight regardless. yes till beats everyone not named Woodley and usman. ponzinibbio vs till would be fireworks. I rate ponzi. I want to see if he has championship potential. hopefully they book that fight next.

Tyron is a good champ. He won my respect when he did not take Kelvin's money for Kelvin missing weight.

You can disagree with what he says sometimes, but I've yet to see more than one action that doesn't make him seem like a stand-up guy (the one action I'm referring to is when he didn't want to fight lombard because it was bad for his brand. But I heard that from dana white so who the fuck knows?)

Tyrone has been a bit of an abysmal draw. I think GSP chose wisely to fight Bisping for the MW belt. It was a damn good money-maker for him. Now that Tyrone is the belle of the ball, perhaps things will change. Perhaps Mr. St. Pierre grant Mr. Woodley a "french panty night". But who knows :oops:

hmmm. Now that you mention it, tyron did ask gsp if he was going to fight him (while interviewing him for the ufc or fox or whatever). Gsp's response was "stick around." At the time I thought he was just brushing him off, but maybe he was waiting for the tide to turn on woodley's popularity.

now the dumbfucks will underrate till. till is still Damn good. he would destroy Covington and probably will give usman a good fight. tyron is just too good.

He is also 25 and probably too drained for WW. He's getting better and faster than anyone at WW.

Back