Woodley's response to getting his BJJ black belt.

When receiving his black belt from Din Thomas. Genuine surprise and happiness. Like him or not thats as genuine a reaction as it gets, A martial artist awarded his Black belt.

Legit reminds me of when I was a kid and got a Megadrive (Sega Genesis) for Christmas. I'll never forget that. I thought I was getting socks lol.

Man I became a huge Woodley fan these past few days. I don't care how bandwagony that sounds. It started with that moment at the press conference when Till said he saw no fear and Tyron showed genuine appreciation. It really grew when he talked on embedded about running downstairs on the treadmill so he can be with his kids more during the big cut. Then watching him be so graceful towards Till really solidified it. Not to mention of course the electric performance.

The UFC should have been showing this side of him and I'm glad he's seem to let go of the racebaiting white vs black thing he had vs Wonderboy.

Woodley’s mom and Till had a really spectacular interaction. I said it before the fight, I Iike both these guys. Glad I can feel the same way after the fight.

When receiving his black belt from Din Thomas. Genuine surprise and happiness. Like him or not thats as genuine a reaction as it gets, A martial artist awarded his Black belt.

Why not a Red Belt? So Tyron should be given a Black Belt because he's black? Din Thomas is racist.

giphy.gif

That whole video was great. I hadn't seen it. Thanks for sharing.

<5>

Of course, nothing beats Platinum Perry's GOAT battle cry

I know you say you're a failure all the time, and while I agree, I wish you were compensated for your autism.

I always envied autists who were also artistic. You kinda just steal other people's art and twist it as your own, but it's still pretty good.

TTT for the video of Din Thomas talking about Woodley's belt promotion with Luke Thomas.

I know you say you're a failure all the time, and while I agree, I wish you were compensated for your autism.

I always envied autists who were also artistic. You kinda just steal other people's art and twist it as your own, but it's still pretty good.
<mma4>

Tyron is a good champ. He won my respect when he did not take Kelvin's money for Kelvin missing weight.

He's a great human being. That's not an easy thing to do. I don't remember the last time a fighter turned down penalty money from an opponent's missed weight.

Man I became a huge Woodley fan these past few days. I don't care how bandwagony that sounds. It started with that moment at the press conference when Till said he saw no fear and Tyron showed genuine appreciation. It really grew when he talked on embedded about running downstairs on the treadmill so he can be with his kids more during the big cut. Then watching him be so graceful towards Till really solidified it. Not to mention of course the electric performance.

The UFC should have been showing this side of him and I'm glad he's seem to let go of the racebaiting white vs black thing he had vs Wonderboy.

I agree with you, but let's not confuse Tyron's speaking out against prejudice with racebaiting.

LOL @ Till. I truly can't understand how people can hate that guy. I mean, I truly don't understand what the fuck Sherdoggers want in a fighter, but they're always bitching about wanting a by the book guy. Well here he is. Till is as by the code as you can get.
U mean woodley?

Tyrone has been a bit of an abysmal draw. I think GSP chose wisely to fight Bisping for the MW belt. It was a damn good money-maker for him. Now that Tyrone is the belle of the ball, perhaps things will change. Perhaps Mr. St. Pierre grant Mr. Woodley a "french panty night". But who knows :oops:

has bisping ever been a draw? Besides who ever GSP fights GSP is the draw. Like how conor can fight nate and s still have a huge PPV. GSP picked the easier n mtchup and the second belt which after his lay off makes sense. Judging by how hes willing to cut his leg off to make LW other than try to get his title back makes it clear he doesn't want shit to do with Woodley

LOL @ Till. I truly can't understand how people can hate that guy. I mean, I truly don't understand what the fuck Sherdoggers want in a fighter, but they're always bitching about wanting a by the book guy. Well here he is. Till is as by the code as you can get.
now the dumbfucks will underrate till. till is still Damn good. he would destroy Covington and probably will give usman a good fight. tyron is just too good.

Last edited:
now the dumbfucks will underrated till. till is still Damn good. he would destroy Covington and probably will give usman a good fight. tyron is just too good.
agree, I see him remaining in the top 5 for a long time (if he can make weight).

now the dumbfucks will underrated till. till is still Damn good. he would destroy Covington and probably will give usman a good fight. tyron is just too good.

Hell learn a lot from that . He said himself he was too relaxed. I think he handles himself well. He talks himself up of course but he was respectful in the lead up and after the fight. Everyone knows what he meant by that not caring about his gf and daughter line they just want to twist it to fit their narrative. Hes a good dude. Young kid and Im interested to see how he comes back from this as thats were great fighters are made.

Great sportsmanship from both.

Most of the fighters are way classier than the fans.

Till destroyed everyone at WW, except Woodley and maybe Usman, who is a tough match-up for everyone, including Woodley himself.

Covington is not worth talking about. Maia's striking looked like Muhammad Ali's against him.

When you see the sportsmanship woodleys mum showed till - you know he (Woodley) is going to have a good moral compass. So fucking wholesome. Loved it.

sounded a little bit like the Platinum Perry Warcry

Back