Woodley vs Covington: Who will you be rooting for?

I usually root for the guy who can't lose.
Covington can't lose because he will look like a fool
Woodley will handle loss much better, and will look better in the proccess

Therefore I am rooting for Colby

This ^^^ don't make any kind of sense Colby can't lose because he will look like a fool..? MMA is not fake wrestling with it's predetermined winner.

Talk sh!t get hit <CanYouSeeMeNow>

Not a fan of either, but of the two, Woodley is the lesser evil.

So I guess I am pulling for him.

I’m a fan of both guys, yet they seem to be two of the most disliked fighters on the roster. I’m not sure why though. Either way, the result of this fight is a win-win in my eyes.

If Woodley wins, it further solidifies him as WW GOAT.

If Covington wins, the nerds and virgins of sherdog will continue to meltdown because of his success.

So I’ll enjoy the result of the fight regardless, and the build up will be hilarious. Who are you guys rooting for in this fight?
View attachment 437851
Or
View attachment 437849

Woodley crushes him easy.

Colby acting like beating maia and rda is like beating matt hughes and gsp.

what I find funny is people crush Woodley for a boring fight vs maia but Colby fans act like it a big thing that Colby boeing win vs maia was great.

Woodley just to see if he can string back to back brutal wins. Thinking he can...

I’m not incel so I won’t be rooting for Colby in any fight.

Hopefully he stops ducking Woodley and the fight happens. I will lol hard if someone else gets the title shot.

I hope they go fully BLM//gangsta/rapper etc. vs brash Trump/MAGA/classic rock/ clash of culture with the promotion

Put a bit of feels behind it

I hope they go fully BLM//gangsta/rapper etc. vs brash Trump/MAGA/classic rock/ clash of culture with the promotion

Put a bit of feels behind it
Lol please not this, I don’t want to end up hating both guys.

Just curious. After Woodley demolished Till, I'm not sure I'd favor any current UFC WW over him. Anyone think Colby somehow beats him?

Colby is every bit as good a wrestler as Tyron, possibly better, with the kind of cardio that Woodley can not match for 5 rounds. He's also tough as hell and quicker than Woodley. T-Wood will win this early with the monster right and GnP or lose a 5 round grind fest. I'm leaning more towards the former due to how impressive he's been for the last 3 or so years (not always ENTERTAINING, per se, but dominant) although when you consider the style match up it gets a bit more difficult to predict.

All I can say is that I'm rooting for Colby to beat Woodley in Atlanta and go on a rant that'll make his Fuck Brazil monologue look positively PG!

I hope Woodley wins...I guess?

Who really fucking cares to be honest?

Neither guy is very exciting.

the less of two evils - Woodley no doubt, hopefully he breaks the muppets jaw

Well after that Snoop Dogg video Tyron owes it to all of Wakanda to beat Colby

I’m hopping for a double ko to be honest. I used to really like glitter beard, but his crying about racisim then Imbracing them and defending them based on what color that are ends it . Colbly is very annoying , but I get it a sctick. the lulzz would be good if he won. So shit I guess I want Colby to win . I guess I just changed my mind

Hope it's a double ko I really can't stand either one of these douchebags

Back