Woodley vs Covington: Who will you be rooting for?

GSP is WW Goat and Woodley will never surpass his number of defenses.

I'm rooting for Covington, I think he is pretty ridiculous but it's so over the top it gets funny. In my mind Woodley is the favorite to win that fight, but if Covington is still around for the third round and onward I think he can outwork Woodley, he has amazing cardio.

Also, I'd vote for Woodley, but just because I can't stand Colby.

Colby because it would be funny as hell if he won

Woodley will win.

Woodley is the best fighter to ever compete at WW.

Woodley can be a very boring fighter and an annoying dude.... but Covington is the tired tryhard that plagues us these days.

So Woodley is my guy on this one.

I’m a fan of both guys, yet they seem to be two of the most disliked fighters on the roster. I’m not sure why though. Either way, the result of this fight is a win-win in my eyes.

If Woodley wins, it further solidifies him as WW GOAT.

If Covington wins, the nerds and virgins of sherdog will continue to meltdown because of his success.

So I’ll enjoy the result of the fight regardless, and the build up will be hilarious. Who are you guys rooting for in this fight?
View attachment 437851
Or
View attachment 437849

Woodley should win this.
His wrestling will neutralise Colby's and if Maia could make Colby wear a crimson mask, Woodley will end Colby.

Woodley is one of my favorite fighters at the moment. How can people hate on this man? Can't see what to hate --unless a black man in America, nay in FERGUSON, making mention of race is so triggering to you. Pathetic.

Covington. He is the only WW that pushes a high pace, that would make Woodley tire.

Colby

I'm tired of Tyron "victim" Woodley's bs

<Fedor23>
You prefer a fake pimp style of BS, I suppose.

At least Woodley believes what he says. Colby is basically a politician.

Colby for MMA reasons rather than the political reasons that have been dragged into this one.

I think Woodley needs a strong challenger.
Same here ..
Except woodens past race bait stuff is a bit needy .
But I think Colby would be very hungry for that fight

Definitely rooting for Woodley. I can't stand Covington. He tries way too hard.

I'd be rooting for Woodley to feed the stuttering twat to the just bleed gods via 3 rounds of utter demolition.

Tyron. I cannot stand hypocrites. Colby calls people virgins when he himself is a hover handed virgin.

You prefer a fake pimp style of BS, I suppose.

At least Woodley believes what he says. Colby is basically a politician.
I know Colby is playing a character so whatever, I can ignore his antics.... Woodley believes what he says which is the problem with him <Lmaoo>

Back