Woodley vs Covington: Who will you be rooting for?

I don't really like when Covington opens his mouth. I hope Woodley KO's him in the first or second round.

These race jokes are so played they've become awful, then good again, to a mix of all sad, funny and awful.

Woodley trolls and Colby trolls are doing the same gags.

on topic: I want to say neither, but it's going to be Woodley. I like grapplers and Colby bores me.

These race jokes are so played they've become awful, then good again, to a mix of all sad, funny and awful.

Woodley trolls and Colby trolls are doing the same gags.

on topic: I want to say neither, but it's going to be Woodley.
So... who are you rooting for?

Woodley, easy choice.

Colby fights boring and his trash talking is pure cringe.

TWood tears a gaping hole through Cuddle me Colby Tyron has one the highest TDD rates in whole UFC and if Colby can't take him down he will have to stand and trade with his kitten mittens vs locked & loaded I'm gonna enjoy the human suffering coming...

I’m a fan of both guys, yet they seem to be two of the most disliked fighters on the roster. I’m not sure why though. Either way, the result of this fight is a win-win in my eyes.

If Woodley wins, it further solidifies him as WW GOAT.

If Covington wins, the nerds and virgins of sherdog will continue to meltdown because of his success.

So I’ll enjoy the result of the fight regardless, and the build up will be hilarious. Who are you guys rooting for in this fight?
View attachment 437851
Or
View attachment 437849
What I’m really wondering is how you’re a fan of both of these guys...

I am rooting for a strong undercard as I am not really a fan of either guy.

wood. twood.

giphy.gif

Colby, dude might be fake and over the top but at least i get a laugh when he does interviews, Tyron is all serious and boring, last fight wasnt bad, but i enjoy Colby's show better.

I like Woodley and he is the favorite but a change of champions is almost always better for the sport.

Woodley. Colby's style is shite imo at least Tyron has the threat of a nice fast bomb

I usually root for the guy who can't lose.
Covington can't lose because he will look like a fool
Woodley will handle loss much better, and will look better in the proccess

Therefore I am rooting for Colby

Woodley for sure. TS, this thread needs a poll.

But better gas.

Covington setting the fight at a grueling pace is probably the biggest threat Woodley faces.
Colby = Toyota Prius. It's ugly, no real speed, power, or traction...but that gas tank, lordy lordy lordy

Woodley. Not that I really care about either of them, but when it comes to saying annoying crap I have marginally more respect for the one who does it out of tone-deaf earnestness than the one doing it because of a crass and cynical bid for notoriety.

Back