Woodley Upset He's Not a Draw Like GSP: "I feel like I’ve surpassed Georges"

Who are you a fan of?

• Total voters
GSP is back for one reason and one reason only and that's to get paid. Tyron can't think he's somehow the only guy to figure this out.

For whatever reason nobody cares about Woodley so until that changes GSP is never going to fight him.

Don't think Neither deserves to be in the same company as these two legends.

surpassed Georges?

giphy.gif

Not a fan of either, but LNP > ... we need to come up with a term for leaning in the cage doing nothing

He's the only one that thinks that.

He has a long way to go to match GSP's accomplishments.

You gotta put your time in to pass GSP. Being the best takes time.

By time, you mean, a world series of dry humping, playing it safe, and ducking Silva/TW/Hendricks rematch, and Bisping until of course his sponsors were about to be pulled.

By time, you mean, a world series of dry humping, playing it safe, and ducking Silva/TW/Hendricks rematch, and Bisping until of course his sponsors were about to be pulled.
I get it, you're biased.

I get your real problem.
th

Hence your adversity to competition. GSP wants none of TW or Anderson for that matter. Hendricks beat him to death and he wants no rematch there. Why?
I guess when logic fails your argument, you gotta troll. You and logic don't get a long well, do you?

He's the only one that thinks that.

He has a long way to go to match GSP's accomplishments.

Dry humping is not an accomplishment but, for cucks and guys into that sort of thing, it seemingly is apparently?

The facts remain; GSP ducked Silva the way DJ ducked TJ. Not only did he duck Silva, he ducked TW at WW, ducked a rematch with Hendricks who beat the living shit out of him essentially retiring him for four years he was that fucked up, and now, he returns to fight guess where? MW, a division he ducked his entire career. Why? He was terrified of Silva.

He was asked on sports net about a Silva fight and said he had too much to lose. Thats not GOAT status talk.

Lmao gsp gets the money fights because he was a long reigning welterweight champion who avenged all his losses.

Woodley has not even come close to this statement, and if he really was that damn good, then he wouldn’t need to try and remind everyone constantly.

Woodley is a delusional toss pot.

I hope he never makes bank.

Some nothing even close to the legacy of GSP yet , God I'm starting to really hope someone knocks out Tyrone again soon

If Woodly actually believes that he's got to be stupid or delusional. Me thinks he's just throwing out this type of bullshit to generate talk/ hype and thinking that makes him really smart though.

Back