Woodley says he'll fight Covington at UFC 230 if cleared

A guy starts finishing fights, not complaining, and taking short notice fights to beat up trolls, and mma fans start liking him all of a sudden. Yeah that’s pretty weird!

latest
What do you mean starts finishing fights? He has always been finishing fights, I dont know where people get this narrative where he hasn't been finsihing them. Fans have a fickle memory when it benefits them. You drank dana whites koolaid like brenden schaub was saying

I truly detest Colby and hate admitting when he's right. But Colby is his money fight embrace the moment as distasteful as it may be to you. You don't have embrace Colby's Trump/political/race angle/ just keep repeating how you gonna beat his ass just like your single and expose his fraud ass.

Of course he will. He's already shown that he'll fight often as champ. Currently has the most title defenses out of all the champs.

Yet it would be impossible to believe ^^^with these Tyrun, Duck tags, these Sherdog fake news carriers like to spread around.

Last edited:
I'll never like woody but I like that hes defending his belt alot

Generally don't like a fighter prefacing a call out with "if" but I hope it does happen. Woodley knows his status more or less, so a little weary of that post

I like Colby to decision him

Tyron fights quite conservatively when he can't land a bomb early, and I think Colby will pin him against the fence and outwork him.

If big Darren Till couldn't pin him against the cage and outwork him in their short grappling exchanges which TWood got the better of, how do you expect Colby can with any real control..?

{<RR}<mma2> way better then GSP and Hughes deeerrrp
Current Woodley absolutely destroys and humiliates ANY version of Hughes and GSP.

Also Woodleys top 5 wins are better than both GSP’s and Hughes’.

Deal with it kiddo.

Colby going to get slept and I'm going to enjoy every second of it. If Woodley wasn't scared of stepping into the pocket with a much bigger and more dangerous striker in Till, he might one punch KO ol' pillow hands Colby.

WAR Woodley! I like him more and more each day. Screw what the general sherdog consensus is.
If he beats Covington(i would be amazed if he doesnt) i hope...HOPE...GSP is interested. Other than him i dont see too many more interesting fights for him atm.

He has always been finishing fights, I dont know where people get this narrative where he hasn't been finsihing them...

Woodley has about a 50% finishing rate, so you’re right, it would be wrong to say he never finishes fights, but it is equally wrong in saying he “always” finishes fights. More importantly though, when we talk about fighters on this forum we are usually talking about what they have done in the last 2 years. Beyond that starts becoming irrelevant in this sport, unless we are talking overall legacy. For example, it would be like someone trying to argue in 2012 that GSP is a finisher based on his early career. In that sense, Woodley is not a “finisher” in current discussions amongst fans, because he had no finishes in any of his title defenses up until recently.

Dana has figured out the only way to promote Woodly. A foil to Dana. Dana acts like he hates him, people who hate dana will like woodly.

Because Colby is a far better grappler than the green dude from England? Till was completely untested against wrestlers yet was holding his own with Woodley in the clinch. Colby will easily outwork no gas tank Woodley in the clinch and on the feet.

You really don't know sh!t about Woodley and his wrestling. Covington couldn't even keep RDA down who kept getting up, but he's gonna keep Tyron down?

Sad for you Colby fanz that is only path to a win is to tucker out Tyron with wrestling the man with the highest rated TDD in the UFC. <GOT4>

When has Tyron ever shown anything off his back lol?

His TDD% doesn't mean shit, it's buffed up because of Maia going 0/24 but Colby stuffed Maia's TDs even easier and he didn't have to cheat to do it, unlike Tyron. And I said that Colby's work in the clinch would be his easiest path to victory, which has nothing to do with TDD. You don't know shit about MMA

You ever stop to think that the reason you haven't seen anything from Tyron on his back is because no one can get him on his back that TDD you seem to want to attribute to the Maia fight. Lol

Colby does sh!t in clinch but hold you so he don't get hit, he got nothing for Tyron but mouth.

Last edited:
Woodley is the GOAT WW and will continue to prove so.
Retarded fans like this are the reason I hope Covington will win.

I actually was rooting for Woodley to beat the shit out of Covington. But after seeing the amount of uneducated morons starting threads claiming he was the GOAT after he beat Till had me changing side.

Back