Woodley says Colby Covington broke the "Wrestlers Respect Code"--& is a lazy POS but has good cardio

AdamHunter

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Here is the brand new MMA Roasted Podcast. Tyron Woodley calls in and talks about his new Rap Album, doing Stand Up Comedy, his new movies that are coming out, how he destroyed Colby in training and more. We also had Kayla Harrison call in and talk about her recent PFL win, training with Ronda and surviving being sexually assaulted by her fomer Judo Coach. Also Baroni talks about how he wants to fight Bobby Gunn in Bare-Knuckle Boxing.

Hope you enjoy the show.

Adam Hunter

I won't lie, I would definitely watch Phil fight bare knuckle.

Oh noooooo, anything but not the wrestlers respect code. Fuck you Colby, how could you?

Damn son

how he destroyed Colby in training “

Allen_Iverson_Practice.jpg

He talkin bout practice, not a game, PRACTICE.

@Kekonaut just went there!!

<36>

Imma not even gonna quote it just to be safe. Mods these days, you never know...

@Adam Hunter bro your Harrison interview was awesome, LMAO. If I posted the same shit about Harrison on Sherdog my post would get deleted for sure

tyquil is overrated

colby is going to whoop him

Hey Hunter, do us Sherdoggers a favor next time you want to waste an hour of your life talking to Wood - Ask him if he's aware that the few people aware of his existance don't like him or have interest in any of his delusions of grandeur?

The state of the WW division makes me appreciate GSP’s reign even more.

Hoping odds are heavily in Colby's favor to make some cash on Woodley.

Hey Hunter, do us Sherdoggers a favor next time you want to waste an hour of your life talking to Wood - Ask him if he's aware that the few people aware of his existance don't like him or have interest in any of his delusions of grandeur?
Can you not speak for me please... Thanks.

Colby is lazy... but he has good cardio?

<36>

Woodley has the cardio of a man who thinks you can get good cardio by being lazy.

Last edited:
Back