Woodley outclassed Gastelum

It shows how much of an amazing raw talent Gastelum is, if anything.

Fought to a split decision against the more seasoned guy and future champion. And Kelvin was only 23 during this fight.

That is a horrible video.

That music

Those potato quality photos (not even video)

Jesus Christ this has to be one of the worst highlight vids ever made
<36>

Kelvin came in very clearly out of shape and unprepared and still looked like the better fighter IMO. Deserved the L, but looked better.

He is good and all but man imagine if this guy had some diet and discipline. There have been a couple fights he's come in and it was clear he didn't train like he should, not just by his weight but by his performance. Hopefully that has changed and he can reach his potential.

This shows how great Woodley is

Yes he did. He beat a 23 year old kid with 10 fights under his belt.

McGregor did something similar to Hollaway. Remind me what rank Hollaway is now?

Koscheck outpointed a green 25 year old Rumble Johnson with only 10 fights. Rumble retired as the number 2 LHW?

My point is, if Woodley and Gastelum were to fight again today, I'd bet the farm on Gastelum. Jacare would eat Woodley alive.

Are we Talking in the octagon or outside ???
because he also gave him back the fine for missing weight , which is pretty classy IMO also offered to help him with his weight cuts in future .

Fought to a split decision against the more seasoned guy and future champion. And Kelvin was only 23 during this fight.
Woodley also gave Gastelum his fight purse, after Kelvin missed weight. What a great champion he is

Yes he did. He beat a 23 year old kid with 10 fights under his belt.

McGregor did something similar to Hollaway. Remind me what rank Hollaway is now?

Koscheck outpointed a green 25 year old Rumble Johnson with only 10 fights. Rumble retired as the number 2 LHW?

My point is, if Woodley and Gastelum were to fight again today, I'd bet the farm on Gastelum. Jacare would eat Woodley alive.
didn't Kos choke out Rumble with a rear naked choke . ???

Outclassed... to a split decision?

Woodley has insane power and wrestling.... but Kelvin throws those hands.

nate-marquardt-ufc-212-media-day.jpg

And Kelvin missed weight for that fight as well...
Woodley offered to give him back the 20% he got from Kelvin. What a swell guy...
{<redford}

I'll be honest in saying I don't remember this fight, but i remember thinking Kelvin won.

And he'd smash Woodley today

Back