Woodley opens as a underdog going in to UFC 209 (seventh time in a row he's a underdog)

Klan members already betting their life savings on Wonderboy.

Honestly i feel like Woodley's best chance to win was in that first fight. He executed THE perext gameplan and it still wasn't enough.

Thompson now KNOWS he can take a full Woodley power shot

Lol what? Wonderboy's best chance is in the first fight due to his unique style. Now Woodley has already seen it.

Lol what? Wonderboy's best chance is in the first fight due to his unique style. Now Woodley has already seen it.

He saw like 20% of it. Wonderbos mind was all messed up because his bro man Chris got destroyed earlier. Plus he was nervous as F.

Im really confident in a Wonderboy win. Your GIF just alluded nicely to my post. Woodley can't knock him out.

Is it coz he is black?

I feel like Woodley only had the caught lowkick for a takedown which he milked for the entire 1st round and big punch in the 4th. Hopefully, Wonderboy doesn't gift him a takedown or get caught again in the rematch, since he is the better fighter.

He saw like 20% of it. Wonderbos mind was all messed up because his bro man Chris got destroyed earlier. Plus he was nervous as F.

Im really confident in a Wonderboy win. Your GIF just alluded nicely to my post. Woodley can't knock him out.

Hella excuses.

Woodley can definitely knock him out. He can knock out anyone. Don't be dumb. Wonderboy didn't seem to have any answers on the ground in the first round too.

Hella excuses.

Woodley can definitely knock him out. He can knock out anyone. Don't be dumb. Wonderboy didn't seem to have any answers on the ground in the first round too.
Well... we'll just have to wait and see for the fight. Just know that i will bump the shit out of this post in a ruthless way.

People forget the line is set based on who the bookies think people will bet on, not necessarily who they think will win. Their real goal is to get equal amounts bet on each side so they can't lose but still make money off commission.

Honestly i feel like Woodley's best chance to win was in that first fight. He executed THE perext gameplan and it still wasn't enough.

Thompson now KNOWS he can take a full Woodley power shot

He was damn near put out by those shots. He got 10-8'd on two score cards in different rounds. I don't think he should feel comfortable that he can take those shots.

People forget the line is set based on who the bookies think people will bet on, not necessarily who they think will win. Their real goal is to get equal amounts bet on each side so they can't lose but still make money off commission.

This. Bookies could care less about skin color, all they see is green. Anyways, if Wonderboy pulls the trigger more this fight I think he takes it. He had Woodley backed up so many times and just wouldn't throw which is unusual for him.

Big Wonderboy fan but Woodley had his timing and distance down.

Think Woodley'll win this by stoppage.

Odds are not only based on perception of outcome, but prediction of where fans will put their money. Woodley as an underdog just lends itself to the idea that he's not WANTED to win. Not really surprising considering the racism that he spits.

Back