Woodley needs to become Stone Cold Steve Austin

wilKO

Green, White & Gold belt
@Steel
Reaction score
This is the perfect opportunity for him to become a star and if he and Dana were smart they would be playing on this feud big time.

For those of you who don't know Stone Cold Steve Austin became the biggest sports star on the planet next to Fat Ronaldo by building a feud with his boss Vince McMahon. It is something everyone could relate to.

Tyrone Woodley and Dana have laid the foundation for a massive money maker here. They hate each other. Woodley needs to call Dana White out post fight. He needs to drink beer at press conferences and at UFC 229 he should drive a beer truck to the cage and hose down Dana and Conor in the cage.
Nyrtlv.gif

Imagine how big UFC would become if Woodley went full Stone Cold on Dana. He also needs a catchphrase. Any ideas?

You can learn to fight but you can't learn charisma... just let Woodley be Woodley.

I agree. Tyron doing his walk-in in the Smoking Skull vest....

He can start by changing his name to Dana Black. And kidnapping Joe Rogan.

Then form a resistance group with Brendan Schaub, and the 3rd member will be a surprise reveal when they disrupt the Conor Khabib fight, it will be Randy Couture.

Dana would need to play along and become more of a bad guy tho
Outside of Sherdog he isn't that hated

So he should become a white, redneck to become popular?

giphy.gif

And it's TYRON.

If he keeps on choking fookers out he'd be aight.

I think Woodley needs to stay a normal guy and not go into pro-wrestling antics.

For those of you who don't know Stone Cold Steve Austin became the biggest sports star on the planet next to Fat Ronaldo by building a feud with his boss Vince McMahon. It is something everyone could relate to.
'muricans....

tito esque? wouldn't mind it. but I don't think woodley is smart enough for that

Maybe he could be successfull pulling off stunner
s1VPyMT.gif

woodley drop dana with a stone cold stunner... good for 300k buys..

Stone Cold Wood? Sounds like fun, but SCSA was likable, and while there's a new "Woodley isn't unlikable" narrative being pushed, he still is. If he's less unlikable now than a week ago it's because of his performance and title run.

I think TS has found his way to Stone Cold's beer truck too

Back