Woodley is right to feel like a victim

This is the subtle racism that Woodley is talking about from the UFC.

The UFC was trying to fix that fight for a win for Till but justice prevailed when Woodley destroyed the UK next great white hope in Darren Till.

Further proof is when Dana WHITE ducked the press conference afterwards.

Dana White is angry at Tyron Woodley for refusing to conform to a racist stereotype, like that of the "thug" or the over the top arrogant "baller" just to sell fights but instead just fighting the good fight and speaking out against racism in MMA which the UFC hates since they need racial stereotypes to sell fights.

Not only does Tyron have to deal with racism, he also has to deal with the gaslighting technique, of being accused of being 'the real racist,' for bringing up the fact that he is being subjected to it. The UFC and the majority of the people in the MMA community know what they're doing, and they are pathetic cowards.
qUzxh8Y.gif

The UFC was trying to fix that fight for a win for Till but justice prevailed when Woodley destroyed the UK next great white hope in Darren Till.

Dana White is angry at Tyron Woodley for refusing to conform to a racist stereotype, like that of the "thug" or the over the top arrogant "baller" just to sell fights but instead just fighting the good fight and speaking out against racism in MMA which the UFC hates since they need racial stereotypes to sell fights.

Not only does Tyron have to deal with racism, he also has to deal with the gaslighting technique, of being accused of being 'the real racist,' for bringing up the fact that he is being subjected to it. The UFC and the majority of the people in the MMA community know what they're doing, and they are pathetic cowards.

You were saying?

Subtle racism and not-so-subtle vitrue signaling aside, there are a lot of aspects of Tyron's personality that are just not likeable. I personally don't give a shit about a fighter's personality I just care about how they fight. And likewise T-Wood is fun to watch.

I'm white. Go ahead and spin.

Tyrone is so incredibly unlikable. What an idiot destroying his earning power.

Dana cares about how much money fighters make him. He doesn't give a shit what color fighters are. Hence, Jon Jones gets an infinite number of second chances and Dana said many times that Anderson is the goat in his opinion.

Woodley isn't setting ppv records and does not seem like an easy guy to work with. That's not a good combination for getting your boss to like you.

If you are promoting the feeling of being a victim i would like to show you first hand what every stage of victimization looks like in order for you to give a proper assessment

I bash Woodley sometimes because i dislike a big deal when champs stall divisions for more than a year. This time is different, though. The man just fought Till in September.

Woodley is a master at creating his own destiny. He had a victim mentally long before he was a victim, but it doesn't exactly make people like you or want to stick up for you.

That said, i appreciate him making me $400 vs Till
For someone with a "victim" mentality he seems to be awfully effective and successful.

Off topic but I would love to see T-Wood vs Khabib!

Even if he had a point, publicly talking shit about your employee is such a bad look. This is what happens when nobody dares knocks a hot head off of his pedestal. Man child.
Reminds me of one of his buddies...

<21>

For someone with a "victim" mentality he seems to be awfully effective and successful.

Yep. He is obviously more successful than the average person, including me. He also obviously has a victim mentality, which has in return made him a victim, made him hated. Your point is?

Yeah no idea why they are talking about doing another interim title. Woodley is one of the most active champs lol

lulz a racebaiter apologist.

*cries in ebonics*

That's not racism. That's Dana not liking fighters that aren't company men. Woodley is also outspoken and whiney at times.

Back