Woodley is right to feel like a victim

He was out for over a year before then and they rushed his challenger into the fight just like they did with Maia before they had proper time to prepare, which seems part of his strategy now. Woodley should never have been given the shot at Lawler in the first place after his inactivity.

Woodley is a master at creating his own destiny. He had a victim mentally long before he was a victim, but it doesn't exactly make people like you or want to stick up for you.

That said, i appreciate him making me $400 vs Till

No he is not right to feel like a victim.

victim mentality won't solve anything

What's happening to him definitely is unfair but I agree that feeling like a victim is a waste of time and doesn"t solve anything. He just needs to stop whining, brush all that shit off and keep doing what's best for him. Haters are going to hate...there's no getting around that.

Tyron really has got a raw deal.

One of the more active champs and there's already been one interim belt which was absolute ludicrous.

It's a pity Tyron doesn't play the game though. He really thinks he's smarter than he is. If he was as smart as he thinks, he would play the game as it'd work infinitely to his benefit!

Despite Woodley annoying the shit out of Dana, it's madness that he says what he does given the actual facts. It's hard to take it seriously, really. Given the McGregor nonsense and messes in other divisions, it really is rich to start these feuds with Woodley.

What's happening to him definitely is unfair but I agree that feeling like a victim is a waste of time and doesn"t solve anything. He just needs to stop whining, brush all that shit off and keep doing what's best for him. Haters are going to hate...there's no getting around that.

exactly

I need Woodley as well as everyone who looks like Woodley to realize this.

Woodley pissed off the bosses one too many times.

Woodley just fought three months ago and is injured and Dana's already giving him crap for not fighting because he has to fully recover. This is a man who is chasing after greatness and wants to be 100% every time he fights yet Dana is giving him shit still. And yet people were giving Woodley shit for acting like a victim? Name one champion who has been treated as bad as Woodley. I can't name one.

DJ and Aldo were easily treated worse than Woodley

Woodley... Ok right now he's still the greatest WW. With that out of the way I still struggle to forgive him for Maia and Thompson 2. His periods of inactivity are looking more and more like Cain Velasquez.

Maybe he's getting older and trains too hard. Maybe he's picking fights. Everyone clamours that he smashed Till a few months ago, but is that all? It doesnt take long for a thumb to heal

exactly

I need Woodley as well as everyone who looks like Woodley to realize this.

I agree and I do look like him (skin color wise). I believe that it's imperative to state facts. Reality is reality. Racism, injustice and all that are real but as long as there are no physical chains holding you, you can't dwell on the bullshit and ask for symphaty. I believe in being very aware of the cards you're dealt but the next step should be to say fuck it and find your way through it. A harder road doesn't stop you. It just makes you work harder that's all. Whining doesn't fix the issues. In order to level the playing field, more of you (people at a disadvantage) have to climb the ladder and reach the top. The more reach that level, the more they can affect reality and make changes happen.

This is the subtle racism that Woodley is talking about from the UFC.

The UFC was trying to fix that fight for a win for Till but justice prevailed when Woodley destroyed the UK next great white hope in Darren Till.

Further proof is when Dana WHITE ducked the press conference afterwards.

Dana White is angry at Tyron Woodley for refusing to conform to a racist stereotype, like that of the "thug" or the over the top arrogant "baller" just to sell fights but instead just fighting the good fight and speaking out against racism in MMA which the UFC hates since they need racial stereotypes to sell fights.

Not only does Tyron have to deal with racism, he also has to deal with the gaslighting technique, of being accused of being 'the real racist,' for bringing up the fact that he is being subjected to it. The UFC and the majority of the people in the MMA community know what they're doing, and they are pathetic cowards.
racism? or pushing those who sell.

SJW detected.

This is the subtle racism that Woodley is talking about from the UFC.

The UFC was trying to fix that fight for a win for Till but justice prevailed when Woodley destroyed the UK next great white hope in Darren Till.

Further proof is when Dana WHITE ducked the press conference afterwards.

Dana White is angry at Tyron Woodley for refusing to conform to a racist stereotype, like that of the "thug" or the over the top arrogant "baller" just to sell fights but instead just fighting the good fight and speaking out against racism in MMA which the UFC hates since they need racial stereotypes to sell fights.

Not only does Tyron have to deal with racism, he also has to deal with the gaslighting technique, of being accused of being 'the real racist,' for bringing up the fact that he is being subjected to it. The UFC and the majority of the people in the MMA community know what they're doing, and they are pathetic cowards.

I'm shocked you have so many upvotes. Dana White doesn't care what race or gender you are. If you don't bring in the money, you get treated like garbage. If you do, you get treated like royalty.

Does Stipe's mistreatment and DC's worship prove Dana is racist against white people in favor of black people? Or when JDS beat Cain on that first Fox card, was that proof that Dana hates Brazilians but loves Mexicans?

Dana only sees one color: green. End of story.

Woodley just fought three months ago and is injured and Dana's already giving him crap for not fighting because he has to fully recover. This is a man who is chasing after greatness and wants to be 100% every time he fights yet Dana is giving him shit still. And yet people were giving Woodley shit for acting like a victim? Name one champion who has been treated as bad as Woodley. I can't name one.
book dana white vs tyron for ufc 233. want to see Dana's head lay limp on the canvas.

Glad a few media sources are picking up the bizarre way Dana has been talking about Woodley. Outside of DC the guy has been as active as any champion and has consistently faced number one contenders.

Dana just mad his golden goose got the boots from Woodley.

Injured for 3 straight months though...

I’ll look into it

Dana is actually respectful to Woodley compared to the way he treated GSP in the past.

GSP comes to mind.

The same guy who wouldnt wait for Covington? No sympathy from me, sorry.

He is the real racist, and he's made his own bed with his constant race-baiting. Woodley smears the UFC as racists just to pressure them for a payrise, so of course they're going to resent him.

What Woodley does is no different to the shakedown tactics of bigots like the NAACP, e.g. when they tried to get money out of Hallmark for writing "racist" science jokes about "blackholes" in cards. It's self-indulgent, baseless, and very transparent.

NAACP_card1.jpg

Fig. A. Mrs Woodley complains about UFC's racist treatment of her son.

Dana needs to realize that he just makes a mockery of the sport and totally devalues the UFC championships with this "interim" bullshit.

It's pointless. Nobody acknowledges an interim belt as a true championship.

Back