Woodley is a massive hypocrite

Why did you dodge the first sentence where he says it's a color issue?
i didnt, i answered it after the stipe thing, out of order sorry cause its 4am and im fried and tired, i didnt bother with the MM quote

Hes played the race card alot im not gonna use every example of it i dont wanna be here typing for the next 2 hours homeboy
It's because you can't. Using him saying the UFC doesn't know how to market black Americans, isn't a racist comment, it's his truth.. That is shared and was also said by DC, MM, Sterling, and Magney thus far.

"I don’t get the respect I deserve, and that leads me to believe that maybe it is a color issue.

Look at guys like Demetrious Johnson, who’s the pound-for-pound best fighter in the world.

Why isn’t he on the largest pay scale? Why are there people that aren’t even champions making more money?"

http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/20/ufc-champion-tyron-woodley-stands-by-racism-claims-6393759/

This is like 1 minute google search, just type in Tyron Woodley Racism Crying and you will get a lot of results.
Those aren't racist comments or talking about racism. Speaking on equal rights and fairness in job, isn't talking about racism.

dont compare a man of the people who selflessly saves people from burning buildings to a whinny bitch like tyrun who thinks hes gods gift to the world
You assume a lot about those you don't know and talk real crazy from behind the protection of a keyboard. Sad..

NETNqJO.jpg

Color issue. First sentence. Learn how to read.
Again.. that isn't a racist comment or about racism. It's about what I stated already. Learn to comprehend and stop assuming. You simply make yourself to look like a fool, ignorant and casual status. Speaking on color doesn't make it about racism. Get out your house and live within society, you will see..

Again.. that isn't a racist comment or about racism. It's about what I stated already. Learn to comprehend and stop assuming. You simply make yourself to look like a fool, ignorant and casual status.
So him saying it is a color issue that people are not respecting him is not a complain about racism? What is he implying by saying Color issue then? Please explain it to me since you are so smart.

This is funny, but you have to hand it to woodley, he takes things on his own terms and doesn't immediately say yes to things that he hasn't discussed with his team and UFC

Both wonderboy and Maia fights fans had huge freakiuts that woodley was going to try and duck...but both times he took the fights (I think I was even worried with wonderboy, but he's proved me wrong)

So him saying it is a color issue that people not respecting him is not a complain about racism? What is then he implying by saying Color issue? Please explain it to me since you are so smart.
You don't seem to comprehend what comprehension means. Smart? You sound triggered now and searching, as I never said such or claimed such. One last time casual kiddo.. In the real world, speaking on equal rights within job field, even if bringing up color of skin, or race of person, isn't speaking on racism or being racist.. it's called speaking on equal rights. Do you know the difference between the White Power movement and the White Separatist movement? They both look and dress like "skinheads" and are proud of color skin, yet one is for the power and dominance of those who have a white skin tone, and the other is about being proud of the color of their skin and has no racist views, only being proud of their color. Yet, many in society, have no clue that there is a difference between the two and call both groups racist, when only one is. I use that as example because you are similar in that you think someone speaking on color means they are speaking of racism, when they are simply speaking on equality in work environment, a man proud of what he is, but not saying he is any better. While there have been others in the UFC and mma, who actually have made racist comments and nobody says a thing about what they say.

You don't seem to comprehend what comprehension means. Smart? You sound triggered now and searching, as I never said such or claimed such. One last time casual kiddo.. In the real world, speaking on equal rights within job field, even if bringing up color of skin, or race of person, isn't speaking on racism or being racist.. it's called speaking on equal rights. Do you know the difference between the White Power movement and the White Separatist movement? They both look and dress like "skinheads" and are proud of color skin, yet one is for the power and dominance of those who have a white skin tone, and the other is about being proud of the color of their skin and has no racist views, only being proud of their color. Yet, many in society, have no clue that there is a difference between the two and call both groups racist, when only one is. I use that as example because you are similar in that you think someone speaking on color means they are speaking of racism, when they are simply speaking on equality in work environment, a man proud of what he is, but not saying he is any better. While there have been others in the UFC and mma, who actually have made racist comments and nobody says a thing about what they say.
Ugh ok, lets get into a long argument if you want. So Tyron is fighting for equal rights? What equal rights? UFC never acted racist, in fact they supported quite heavily many black fighters in their history, even guys like Jones, and they never shown any sign of racism towards black or any other color. So this crap about equal rights is total bullshit.

Tyron is not achieving what in his mind he thinks that he should get so because of that he is projecting on people around him (company and fans) that it is their fault and that people around him are disrespecting him based on his skin color which is rasicm. So he is blaming people without any evidence other than he wants more respect and money. Wow, big facts he has on his side. Except guys like Anderson, Jones, Rashad and many other black figthers were supported by the company and loved by fans world wide. Are there some people who don't like him because he is black? Of course, there are racist people all over the place....is he is only guy ever to suffer from that? Fuck no. Is that the reason why he is not popular? Fuck no. So he is talking about of his ass about this color issue because there is no color issue in UFC, he just can't handle that he is not as cool as he think he is in his own mind. Simple as that.

Back