Woodley is a massive hypocrite

are you a fucking moron? he would have? but he didnt you dickhead did its all in your racist head.
a brother dont take no shit from the man, gets called racist for taking a stand wtf is this world coming to

Hes cried racism many times "they dont know how to promote me im black"

woodley is gonna make the UFC HUGE in india.

mark my words.

Taking what shit? What racist shit did UFC throw at him so that he needs to cry so much about racism??
i never hear him crying about racism and hes always on tv, give me all these examples where hes always crying about racism bro, obviously must be many according to you

i never hear him crying about racism and hes always on tv, give me all these examples where hes always crying about racism bro, obviously must be many according to you
"I don’t get the respect I deserve, and that leads me to believe that maybe it is a color issue.

Look at guys like Demetrious Johnson, who’s the pound-for-pound best fighter in the world.

Why isn’t he on the largest pay scale? Why are there people that aren’t even champions making more money?"

http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/20/ufc-champion-tyron-woodley-stands-by-racism-claims-6393759/

This is like 1 minute google search, just type in Tyron Woodley Racism Crying and you will get a lot of results.

You're too sensitive, other dudes with worst personalities and fight styles IMO
His fight style is to not fight for 85% of the fight...

He's also fake as fuck, talking bout going Ferguson on someone ass... "I don't play like that" and then not being able to make eye contact with a FW...

The man's a fraud.

He wants Conor-money and Conor-treatment. The fact that he's not getting it doesn't make sense to him, so obviously it's racial.

I can not stand that he stopped Lawler in such a brutal fashion. I really hope Lawler can get that Loss back early one day.

You fucked up one hell of a run on sentence with that comma...fucker.

"I don’t get the respect I deserve, and that leads me to believe that maybe it is a color issue.

Look at guys like Demetrious Johnson, who’s the pound-for-pound best fighter in the world.

Why isn’t he on the largest pay scale? Why are there people that aren’t even champions making more money?"

http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/20/ufc-champion-tyron-woodley-stands-by-racism-claims-6393759/

This is like 1 minute google search, just type in Tyron Woodley Racism Crying and you will get a lot of results.

are you talking about Stipes comments just the other day? oh thats different isnt
how do you know he doesnt get the respect he deserves, youre not privy to ufc negotiations and behind the scenes shenanigans so dont come out with bullshit examples,

are you talking about Stipes comments just the other day? oh thats different isnt
how do you know he doesnt get the respect he deserves, youre not privy to ufc negotiations and behind the scenes shenanigans so dont come out with bullshit examples,
dont compare a man of the people who selflessly saves people from burning buildings to a whinny bitch like tyrun who thinks hes gods gift to the world

I thought he actually was really likeable and intriguing in that interview, it was a positive one for me

This always helps a little..

nate-marquardt-tyron-woodley-elbows-ko.gif.cf.gif

Why did you dodge the first sentence where he says it's a color issue?

Back