Woodley has ligament damage in hand, no fracture

SeattleFightFan

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
ESPN’s Wagenheim:

“Tyron Woodley feared that he broke his hand in Saturday's fight against Darren Till, but he said Monday on Ariel Helwani's MMA Show that his doctor found ligament damage instead. The welterweight champ said he doesn't know yet whether he will need surgery. Still, there's a chance he could fight at Madison Square Garden in November, he said, though no Colby Covington matchup has yet been booked.”​

From yesterday but I Searched sherdog for “Woodley ligament” and nothing returned.

Glad it’s not broken.

Potential excuse, before losing the Colby fight.

lmao another year and a half to fight again

So another year without seeing him fight ...

I was looking forward to see him again soon, was a fun last fight and he seem to piss off the Bald Goof

Potential excuse, before losing the Colby fight.

Anyone saying this, better be posting bet slips.

If you have a half a brain, you know damn well that Colby goes to sleep quicker than Till in that fight.

Dayna's marketing hypejob is gonna be exposed before the end of the year.

I wouldnt doubt it, that nuclear right he put on Tills fat head

Ligament damage as in not even a tear? Just some hyperextension or something along that line? Good, will probably be good to train in less than 2 weeks at full speed and that's being cautious.

Ligament damage as in not even a tear? Just some hyperextension or something along that line? Good, will probably be good to train in less than 2 weeks at full speed and that's being cautious.
Was thinking the same thing. Pretty sure ligament damage is just a fancy way of saying minor sprain.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Dana strips him and throws the belt to Till LoLz

SaltFC

To be fair Tyron could beat most welterweights with one good hand.

Was thinking the same thing. Pretty sure ligament damage is just a fancy way of saying minor sprain.
it can mean that, but it doesn't necessarily mean that.

this is really just an update to "maybe my hand is broken". part 1, it isn't broken; it's a ligament thing. that was within 1.5 days of the fight. next step is to determine how extreme of a ligament thing it is.

another quality attempt at face-to-fist/foot style. till couldve ended woodley's career with a few more clean face strikes.

Back