Woodley; Exploring blackmail is a new boundary…

James4210

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I was brought up that blackmail is wrong because it can bite you in the arse badly and can destroy your reputation, may even leave you open legal proceedings. But it's one of those lessons that is so taken for granted, people stop teaching that it is a bad move.

But this is the age of, reality TV, drama and gossip, and any publicity being good. These old principles mentioned above might not apply any more, when it's all about getting media attention. I'm curious to see what will happen.

I was brought up that blackmail is wrong because it can bite you in the arse badly and can destroy your reputation, may even leave you open legal proceedings. But it's one of those lessons that is so taken for granted, people stop teaching that it is a bad move.

But this is the age of, reality TV, drama and gossip, and any publicity being good. These old principles mentioned above might not apply any more, when it's all about getting media attention. I'm curious to see what will happen.

stop making threads
theyre fuckin horrid

Whatchu mean by BLACK...mail?

a-few-facts-you-never-knew-about-tropic-thunder-18-photos-4.jpg

Why's it gotta be black mail?

since ts gave no context whatsoever tyron said he wants a public apology or hes letting the ufc's dirty laundry air out source - cliffs tryon popped his shoulder multiple times during the fight is upset dana badmouthed him afterward is willing to leak something hurtful if not apologized too.

Woodley was confused when his community commended him for being a 'positive black male role model'.
Damn homophones!
(Not that there's anything wrong with being a homophone)

Back