Woodley begging for Nate Diaz fight

Calling out a guy that isn't even in his weight class, basically begging for the fight. Woodley just seems desperate for a paycheck. When he won the belt the first thing he did was call out GSP and Nick Diaz.

Colby Covington has earned his shot and should be next in line, thats the fight I wanna see. Woodley makes himself so easy to dislike and I really wanna see him lose.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/11...ley-to-nate-diaz-dont-be-scared-homie-ufc-219
What a puss, why is he so obsessed with fighting a LW journeyman?

Remember when Woodley dicktucked out of fighting Hector saying they were teammates.

<209Bitch>
He has called out Conor, Nick Diaz, Nate Diaz and GSP since he became champ. Conor isn’t a WW, Nick hasn’t fought in 3 years, GSP was still retired and now Nate who is a LW and an easy matchup.

He is the WW champion and should at least show INTEREST in fighting #1 contenders. Why doesn’t he call out Till, Colby or Usman? Nate has ZERO business fighting for the WW title.

Also, he always seems to be the only one pushing the fight and pretending like the other person has already agreed or something. He doesn’t realize nobody wants to fight him because he isn’t a draw and his fights are boring. Thoughts?
Do none of you understand that this is the UFC's doing? The UFC offered Woodley this fight after Nate vs McGregor 3 fell apart? The UFC told Woodley to pressure Nate publicly.

People act like Woodley went to the UFC and asked for Nate. Woodley is trying to do the UFC a favor before getting surgery on his shoulder.

You want to blame someone blame McGregor for not wanting to fight without ridiculous demands. Everyone knows Nate was in a active training camp. Who was he training for?

I to would rather see him fight Colby then Nate. Covington is hot as heck right now.. Despised by 95% of the fans. Would not be surprised if that fight sold pretty good. The lead up and trash talk would be pretty nuts. Tyron's white privilege talk vs Colby's racist farmer talk would be pretty entertaining.

At this point Colby has been doing all the work for Tyron. The fight is there and ready to be made. Woodley can be the good guy for a change. If he could manage to beat his ass real good he would gain a shit ton of fans world wide. That said Colby Convington is a much bigger threat then Nate Diaz is. Way harder fight. Especially being a ex training partner and all. But yeah eh earned it. Beat Maia in a more entertaining fight then Woodley.

Would much rather see this then Wonderboy 3 or Nate or Nick. Its the fight to make right now. Unless he can convince GSP to throw down somehow.

I’d personally like to see that race-baiting cunt make as little money as possible.
Any card with him headlining I’m going to stream just on principle.

Calling out a guy that isn't even in his weight class, basically begging for the fight. Woodley just seems desperate for a paycheck. When he won the belt the first thing he did was call out GSP and Nick Diaz.

Colby Covington has earned his shot and should be next in line, thats the fight I wanna see. Woodley makes himself so easy to dislike and I really wanna see him lose.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/11...ley-to-nate-diaz-dont-be-scared-homie-ufc-219
Tyron is a punk for calling out and wanting to fight Nate. He should callout someone in his own weight division. How about Colby (#3) or Till (#7)? Both are available and would jump at the chance to fight Tyron. Tyron wants an easy money fight. That's fine, but then he can't say he's the best WW ever. He's not and will never be considered as such.

Also, I really like Nate, but he has no business being considered for a title fight at LW or WW.

I to would rather see him fight Colby then Nate. Covington is hot as heck right now.. Despised by 95% of the fans. Would not be surprised if that fight sold pretty good. The lead up and trash talk would be pretty nuts. Tyron's white privilege talk vs Colby's racist farmer talk would be pretty entertaining.

At this point Colby has been doing all the work for Tyron. The fight is there and ready to be made. Woodley can be the good guy for a change. If he could manage to beat his ass real good he would gain a shit ton of fans world wide. That said Colby Convington is a much bigger threat then Nate Diaz is. Way harder fight. Especially being a ex training partner and all. But yeah eh earned it. Beat Maia in a more entertaining fight then Woodley.

Would much rather see this then Wonderboy 3 or Nate or Nick. Its the fight to make right now. Unless he can convince GSP to throw down somehow.
Maybe so, but still if Woodley had any dignity he wouldn't allow himself to be seen constantly calling out a LW gatekeeper.

Think about that for one second, a WW champion CALLING OUT a LW gatekeeper.

<JagsKiddingMe>

If you want Woodley to lose Colby is the last guy you should want him to fight. Good grapplers with weak striking pose no threat to him. Colby = easy title defense number 3.

Hoping to see Goatly get this fight and dominate so the haters will shut up. Other champions get money fights, why not Tyrun as well? He's already got more defences than most of the current champs.

#Racists #Explosive #TeamFastTwitch #NoRespect #HatersGonnaHate

Thats retarded. If he dominates him (and most people expect he will) he wont get much praise for it cos hes just beating up a natural LW who isnt even a top contender. Fuck outta here.

After seeing Woodley blast Lawler. Nobody wants to stand and trade.

Wonderboy tried his best to be elusive, but in both fights got knocked down. Maia tried his best to take the fight to the ground. Colby is going to try to do the same as Maia...

Why not call out someone who isn't afraid to stand and bang. He should have called out Nick, or better yet Bisbing.

He already has... but in both fights TW was the one backpeddling, Colby went straight at Maia battering him and almost had the fight finished at the end of the 3rd, TW was happy to land a few shots and do enough to get the win.

That makes zero sense since Nate is not a natural WW and sucks in that weight class. Nick would make much more sense but only if Woodley promises to stay on the feet and strike with him.

Lol. Woodley has to call out a fringe top ten guy with a crappy record to make real cash!

He has called out Conor, Nick Diaz, Nate Diaz and GSP since he became champ. Conor isn’t a WW, Nick hasn’t fought in 3 years, GSP was still retired and now Nate who is a LW and an easy matchup.

He is the WW champion and should at least show INTEREST in fighting #1 contenders. Why doesn’t he call out Till, Colby or Usman? Nate has ZERO business fighting for the WW title.

Also, he always seems to be the only one pushing the fight and pretending like the other person has already agreed or something. He doesn’t realize nobody wants to fight him because he isn’t a draw and his fights are boring. Thoughts?
to be fair he did fought no. contenders,

But yeah he is so boring why would you fight him

Tyron is really pathetic calling out Nate.

Not only is Nate losing 1/3 of his fights, .650 fighter, hes a weight class lower and just lost. To make matters worse Tyron has two features Nate sucks at. Wrestling and devastating leg kicks.

Tyron should be a ashamed of himself. This is like fighting a child

Never seen a worse call out in history of MMA

Woodley just doesn’t get it.

A Silva, GSP, Jones. They didn’t become “legends” by looking around for the most popular fighters in the organization to fight, and calling them out. They earned their status by consistently beating the next guy in line.

Covington has only beaten one top 10 fighter. He has earned nothing.

And the UFC set the trend with the way they book. GSP fought Bisping, mcgregor fought alvarez, Dilly is calling out DJ. Why should Woodley be any different?

It's the same reason that Miocic hasn't fought. Where are your threads about him?

Tyron is really pathetic calling out Nate.

Not only is Nate losing 1/3 of his fights, .650 fighter, hes a weight class lower and just lost. To make matters worse Tyron has two features Nate sucks at. Wrestling and devastating leg kicks.

Tyron should be a ashamed of himself. This is like fighting a child

Never seen a worse call out in history of MMA
Didn't the UFC ask him to call out Diaz?

A ppv with Colby Covington sells 115k (maybe).

I like Woodley, but him calling out a fringe 10 155er to defend his WW title against is a joke

UFC wants to punish Nate for playing hardball against the teacher's pet

Hoping to see Goatly get this fight and dominate so the haters will shut up. Other champions get money fights, why not Tyrun as well? He's already got more defences than most of the current champs.

#Racists #Explosive #TeamFastTwitch #NoRespect #HatersGonnaHate
I hate xXxXx people?

Back