Woodley begging for Nate Diaz fight

Zee's MMA Subscriber

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Calling out a guy that isn't even in his weight class, basically begging for the fight. Woodley just seems desperate for a paycheck. When he won the belt the first thing he did was call out GSP and Nick Diaz.

Colby Covington has earned his shot and should be next in line, thats the fight I wanna see. Woodley makes himself so easy to dislike and I really wanna see him lose.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/11...ley-to-nate-diaz-dont-be-scared-homie-ufc-219

Hoping to see Goatly get this fight and dominate so the haters will shut up. Other champions get money fights, why not Tyrun as well? He's already got more defences than most of the current champs.

#Racists #Explosive #TeamFastTwitch #NoRespect #HatersGonnaHate

It's almost like Conor asking for Siver again for his comeback fight.

What a puss, why is he so obsessed with fighting a LW journeyman?

Remember when Woodley dicktucked out of fighting Hector saying they were teammates.

<209Bitch>

Calling out a guy that isn't even in his weight class, basically begging for the fight. Woodley just seems desperate for a paycheck. When he won the belt the first thing he did was call out GSP and Nick Diaz.

Colby Covington has earned his shot and should be next in line, thats the fight I wanna see. Woodley makes himself so easy to dislike and I really wanna see him lose.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/11...ley-to-nate-diaz-dont-be-scared-homie-ufc-219
Can you blame him? It's finally a matchup whrere he can showcase his skill set. Nobody opens up against wonderboy or Maia because of their skill sets. Against Nate he can box and go for a KO.

As i said. HE'S DESPERATE FOR A MONEY FIGHT.
He had a boner talking about "stay tuned next week" cuz he knew it can possibly be Nate Diaz.
God, this man has no clue how to promote himself and how to get a money fight.

What Woodley's doing is a bitch move.

Calling out a lightweight who's ranked like #8. Not impressive and frankly he should be embarrassed.

After seeing Woodley blast Lawler. Nobody wants to stand and trade.

Wonderboy tried his best to be elusive, but in both fights got knocked down. Maia tried his best to take the fight to the ground. Colby is going to try to do the same as Maia...

Why not call out someone who isn't afraid to stand and bang. He should have called out Nick, or better yet Bisbing.

Why don't Nick talk the fight, great payday and so what if he loses. It would be fun dreaming. Nate saved for Conor

So... if I understand this correctly... Woodley's trying to land the fight with Nate, and if he doesn't get an answer within the next 48 hours he's going for shoulder surgery? What the fuck is going through his head? Was he really trying to land a fight with GSP so he has a built-in excuse when he loses? If he's healthy enough to fight Nate, he's healthy enough to fight a real WW contender.

Woodley hasn't fucking fought since the end of July. Even minor shoulder surgery is going to shelve him for 2-3 months for the surgery and rehab, then another 3-6 months for training, so we're looking at maybe July at the earliest before he's back. I think it's bullshit he's waited this long to mention his gimp shoulder.

just wanna some tryon fight again diaz would be prime tho

Nate Diaz has a negative win/loss ratio at WW & his last victory against an actual WW was Rory Markham.

Or to setup chance of a 3rd belt for Conor if Diaz were to actually win

Either way this should not be happening.

Yeah, the UFC told him to call out Nate. Sounds like it was Dana's idea, he told Woodley it would be a money fight and Nate's only coming back for Conor or a belt.

He talked about it on the MMA Hour today.

He has called out Conor, Nick Diaz, Nate Diaz and GSP since he became champ. Conor isn’t a WW, Nick hasn’t fought in 3 years, GSP was still retired and now Nate who is a LW and an easy matchup.

He is the WW champion and should at least show INTEREST in fighting #1 contenders. Why doesn’t he call out Till, Colby or Usman? Nate has ZERO business fighting for the WW title.

Also, he always seems to be the only one pushing the fight and pretending like the other person has already agreed or something. He doesn’t realize nobody wants to fight him because he isn’t a draw and his fights are boring. Thoughts?

And about his injury, he said he could fight someone like Nate because he isn't going to try and wrestle him or grind him out or hold him against the cage.

But if he has to fight Colby, thats a different style and he wants to get his shoulder fixed first.

I think he recognizes the need for drama in today's MMA landscape, but is utterly horrible at generating it.

Nate has no business being a challenger for the WW belt lol.

Back