Woodley beat arguably the best striker and the best grappler in the UFC. Who can beat him ?

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
And then he was ducked by GSP, who's arguably the most complete fighter on the roster.

As we know, styles make matches, so is there any style left that may cause the undisputed WW champ any trouble ? Or is Woodley just that good ? I know Rory was able to do it, but that was 3 years ago. Woodley has improved and Rory is not even in the UFC anymore.

Regardless of the answer, we should all take our time and appreciate one of the most talented and active champions nowadays. Tyron Woodley is very underrated here. The Chosen One bless

nintchdbpict000295588587-e1484924039792.jpg

The greatest man America has ever seen.

Colby Covington.

He better have his shoulder surgery done, cause he's gonna need it vs. the GOAT.

get-kicked-australia-colby-covington.jpg

The British dude who just ran over Cerrone might give him a challenge.

best grappler?!? by chance are you jacked up on ayahuasca?

The greatest man America has ever seen.

Colby Covington.

He better have his shoulder surgery and get well cause he's gonna need it vs. the GOAT.

get-kicked-australia-colby-covington.jpg

<{1-17}>
Woodley might actually murder him. A man's skull can only take so many punches.

The "white rooster" bashing Woodley? I'm not surprised

006_Tyron_Woodley.0.0.jpg

racist!!!!!!!!!!

really tho, certainly not bashing. merely pointing out the obvious. he's a great wrestler. but to call him arguably the best GRAPPLER in the ufc is insane.

And then he was ducked by GSP, who's arguably the most complete fighter on the roster.

As we know, styles make matches, so is there any style left that may cause the undisputed WW champ any trouble ? Or is Woodley just that good ? I know Rory was able to do it, but that was 3 years ago. Woodley has improved and Rory is not even in the UFC anymore.

Regardless of the answer, we should all take our time and appreciate one of the most talented and active champions nowadays. Tyron Woodley is very underrated here. The Chosen One bless

Rory McDonald or Ben Askren.

Both paste him.

Someone who is reasonably good at both. It's pretty silly to assume he's unbeatable. Rory made him look horrible and I see no reason that same wouldn't happen again if they fought now.

The judges.

People keep saying "anybody good at this and that can beat Woodley" but nobody comes up with a solid name.
GSP ducked him.
Conor ducked him.
Diaz ducked him.
Bisping ducked him.

As they should, Woodley would KO them all.

Back