Media Wonderful respect shown between Holloway, Khabib and AKA

...what? both fighters have more money than u most likely ever will. not that it matters.
besides khabib's suspended and hes just congratulating a fellow fighter. dont see why ur pussy's so tight about it lol
Haha what on earth are you on about, what on earth has this got to do with my salary haha? UFC fighters are always complaining about pay and comparing themselves to Conor's, I earn enough to get along comfortable don't you worry buddy.

Haha what on earth are you on about, what on earth has this got to do with my salary haha? UFC fighters are always complaining about pay and comparing themselves to Conor's, I earn enough to get along comfortable don't you worry buddy.
well i said it didnt matter, its just that u sounded real snobbish when u said 'and these fools wonder why they cant make any money'. but i digress, im sure u make 8 figures yearly and bang hot 10s daily, sorry sir.

also like i said, i've never heard either max or khabib ever complain about how much they got paid for a fight, so im not too sure where that's coming from

What is DC's "I’m really not gonna be able to recognize you now champ!!!" supposed to mean?

well i said it didnt matter, its just that u sounded real snobbish when u said 'and these fools wonder why they cant make any money'. but i digress, im sure u make 8 figures yearly and bang hot 10s daily, sorry sir.

also like i said, i've never heard either max or khabib ever complain about how much they got paid for a fight, so im not too sure where that's coming from
I don't need to bang 10's pal happily married with 3 kids and punching well above my weight for a greying 32 year old with a roman nose.

And we don't need to hear it, the fact Khabib is only talking about the Mayweather fight now says everything we need to know.

I don't need to bang 10's pal happily married with 3 kids and punching well above my weight for a greying 32 year old with a roman nose.

And we don't need to hear it, the fact Khabib is only talking about the Mayweather fight now says everything we need to know.
he's talking about the mayweather fight because he is fucking SUSPENDED, and could potentially remain so for the next year. thats his only option to remain active if that happens.
what other fight could he possibly be talking about? lol

he's talking about the mayweather fight because he is fucking SUSPENDED, and could potentially remain so for the next year. thats his only option to remain active if that happens.
what other fight could he possibly be talking about? lol
Mate you do realise he also can't fight boxing in the US if he's suspended, obviously you didn't, unless this shit show plays out in the Sahara Desert it ain't happening and commissions will not like that one bit if it does.

Mate you do realise he also can't fight boxing in the US if he's suspended, obviously you didn't, unless this shit show plays out in the Sahara Desert it ain't happening and commissions will not like that one bit if it does.
lol he doesnt have to fight in the US.. or the Sahara Desert. there are places for the fight to happen if it goes through.
https://www.businessinsider.com/kha...s-to-fight-floyd-mayweather-in-moscow-2018-10

if khabib was deciding to fight floyd when he was off suspension and supposed to defend his belt against ferguson or whoever, then u have a point. otherwise ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lol he doesnt have to fight in the US.. or the Sahara Desert. there are places for the fight to happen if it goes through.
https://www.businessinsider.com/kha...s-to-fight-floyd-mayweather-in-moscow-2018-10

if khabib was deciding to fight floyd when he was off suspension and supposed to defend his belt against ferguson or whoever, then u have a point. otherwise ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
We have been through this all before, fighters in big orgs like the UFC will respect the commission and take the punishment, they won't get a suspension and go fight elsewhere as its effectively flipping them off.
He wants the Mayweather fight once the suspension is over for money and nothing more so get with it.

Back