Wonderboy will make Darren look bad

Yes, let me explain. I fixed that for you because I thought using his victory over Rory Mc at the time was a much greater accomplishment than Johny Burger who was already shot.
Rory is Woodley s father?

Hoping Till attacks the legs with hard kicks early on, I see elite Thai Boxing beating elite Karate, great fight on paper and looking forward to being there to see it live!

You think wonder boy only trains karate? This aint UFC 1 Boi.

Yep, it's a mismatch. Till's curse is he beat Cerrone who's a big name, but over the hill, and WB's curse is people now only remember his fights vs Woodley and forget he demolished Rory and plenty others better than Till
did not demolish rory. retard detected

You think wonder boy only trains karate? This aint UFC 1 Boi.

Obviously not, but his leg kicks aren’t up to much and his style relies heavily on being mobile and elusive.

I got till. Too many advantages. Just as fast, bigger and stronger. Taken much less damage and has great muay thai fundamentals. Hes gonna ko wonderboy under 3 rounds.

WB > Rory MacDonald
WB > Robert Whittaker
WB = Tyron Woodley

vs a guy who has only beat one top 10 ranked. There's levels to this. It will be an entertaining match for as long as WB allows this match to last. WB by whatever he wants, triple backflip spinning karate heel to face KO.
What a fuckiing nerd you are. You probably think that hip hop quote gave you cool points.

Matt Brown>Wondershit

Till is light years ahead of Wonderbread who just just has some fancy kicks and solid defensive style with good reach. None of those will stop Till from annhilating him.

Till smokes him like the Diazs would some dank sticky-icky.

Lol at people saying Stephen only trains karate. He won over 50 kickboxing matches, one brother in law is Carlos Machado and the other is Chris Weidman and he trains in MMA. He’s a different fighter than the one who lost to Brown.

WB > Rory MacDonald
WB > Robert Whittaker
WB = Tyron Woodley

vs a guy who has only beat one top 10 ranked. There's levels to this. It will be an entertaining match for as long as WB allows this match to last. WB by whatever he wants, triple backflip spinning karate heel to face KO.
You are correct sir. Wonderboy has numerous fights with super elite fighters. Till has a dominant win over Cerrone who has lot of fight miles and sometimes cracks like vs. RDA twice. Masvidal dominated him. Nate Diaz beat him a long time ago. I love Cerrone as he is very entertaining, but he has been inconsistent periodically and now on a downward trend. So it's not like Till has proven he can get in the cage with a Top 5 WW and get the job done. I think Wonderboy gets the W, not sure it will be a KO or decision as he is sometimes a cautious counter-puncher.

You could just ask Woodley himself.

woodley-fight-finishing-power-1.gif

woodley-fight-finishing-power.gif

WB > Rory MacDonald
WB > Robert Whittaker
WB = Tyron Woodley

He isn't equal to Woodley, he is 0-1-1 against him.
He beat the same Whittaker who lost to Court McGee in his previous fight.

Till is a very hard fight for him.

I would've preferred Till to face one or two other top 10 fighters before going straight to Thompson, it's a shame Jorge Masvidal wasn't available sooner otherwise I would've quite liked to see Darren fight him before being given the #1 contender. Having said that I don't think it's going to be a stomp in either direction, Till is one of the best pure strikers we've seen Thompson matched with but he might not have enough experience in the Octagon to pull this one off.

Last edited:
No doubt,I totally agree but it's still impressive nonetheless.
Oh ya for sure no doubt... I’m so pumped for this fight tho cuz we’ll see how real Till is... I’m a Till believer and think he’s the real deal

What a fuckiing nerd you are. You probably think that hip hop quote gave you cool points.

Matt Brown>Wondershit

Till is light years ahead of Wonderbread who just just has some fancy kicks and solid defensive style with good reach. None of those will stop Till from annhilating him.
You're gonna feel real stupid after this match.

Insightful thread. Thanks for all the work that went into it.

Back