Wonderboy will make Darren look bad

Platinum

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
One of the most overrated fighters right now

Insightful thread. Thanks for all the work that went into it.

It's possible. Wonderboy has a unique style that is tough to prepare for. Ask Johny Hendricks

That cutesy karate stuff isn't going to work against an aggressive Till

Insightful thread. Thanks for all the work that went into it.

Yep, it's a mismatch. Till's curse is he beat Cerrone who's a big name, but over the hill, and WB's curse is people now only remember his fights vs Woodley and forget he demolished Rory and plenty others better than Till

Hoping Till attacks the legs with hard kicks early on, I see elite Thai Boxing beating elite Karate, great fight on paper and looking forward to being there to see it live!

No gunshy wonderboy will beat anybody at WW right now

Most people doesn't seem to have any idea what kind of striker Till is. Wonderboy has many wins against strikers & wrestlers but this is first time he is going against guy with excellent understanding of distance & range. We will see what happens.

Most people doesn't seem to have any idea what kind of striker Till is. Wonderboy has many wins against strikers & wrestlers but this is first time he is going against guy with excellent understanding of distance & range. We will see what happens.

What's important is that Wonderboy has an idea.

What's important is that Wonderboy has an idea.

Well it doesn't sound like that as he is badly underestimating his opponent abilities first time i've ever seen.

Last edited:
WB should embarrass Till, but I want to see Till fucking KO him
Me too. Not because i don´t like Wonderboy, I do, he´s a great fighter. But as long as Tyron is champ, I don´t want to see him near the TS. I want to see other contenders fight Woodley, like RDA, Ponz, Usman and Till, and that won´t happen if Wonderboy beats any of them.

Yes, let me explain. I fixed that for you because I thought using his victory over Rory Mc at the time was a much greater accomplishment than Johny Burger who was already shot.

WB > Rory MacDonald
WB > Robert Whittaker
WB = Tyron Woodley

vs a guy who has only beat one top 10 ranked. There's levels to this. It will be an entertaining match for as long as WB allows this match to last. WB by whatever he wants, triple backflip spinning karate heel to face KO.

Back