*Wonderboy Vs Till: Who gets it and how?*

I dunno man, I'm a wonderboy fan and I'm not looking forward to this. Think Wonderboy starts to show his age, gets cutt off by till and stopped. hoping he lands some crazy spinning shit.

Nobody in his ride mind wants Wonderboy clogging the top of the WW division and fighting for the title a 3rd time. He needs to go. Either Till beats him or I'll find him in NY once my parole is over and trip him with a cord.

Wonderboy, Cerrone was too small but I still think he would have won if it went into the later rds. Wonderboy by decision or late tko.

wonderboy via sweet chin music ko

Wonderboy RNC round 2.

Thomspon takes it by TKO.

Very easily too.

Till very much fukked up by signing this fight! I hope he wins,even though I like wonderboy!

Wonderboy doesn't ever look for the KO and let's it come naturally so saying Wonderboy by KO easily I find silly. He will take what Till gives him. From what I've seen from both fighters WB should win a decision. But I could see Till not letting him get too comfortable and cementing himself as the next contender. I feel like it won't take long to see how Till will fare against WB's movement. Till winning would be more fun for the division IMO. WB's dominance in the Masvidal fight showed just how elite and elusive he is in his striking. Wish this fight was sooner.

Till very much fukked up by signing this fight! I hope he wins,even though I like wonderboy!

Till is only in his mid 20s. He doesn't have a lot to lose in this fight IMO. If he loses he can put it down to a learning experience kind of like when Thompson lost to Brown or Whittaker lost to Thompson. Sometimes taking a loss and flagging up weaknesses is the best thing to happen to a young fighter.

That said I'm predicting Till to win.

Machida vs Shogun = Muay Thai vs Karate went 1-1, but Rua seemed to have the stylistic edge overall

unless WB lands a clean shot I see Till catching him with an elbow then tko

eposi8_jpg.gif

Wonderboy by whatever the hell he wants. Till is gutsy, but he's not very technical and gets pretty sloppy when chasing the finish. His record is shiny but that's the only thing clean about his MMA.

This is Till’s fight that will really put him on the map. He gets Wonder Boy out of there within 3 rounds.

Back