Wonderboy vs Nelson

clemyobon

._.
@Yellow
Reaction score
Gunni's team wants Wonderboy next, what do you sherdoggers think of this matchup? I personally love it

I don't think Stephen Thompson will want the fight, but if it happens, I think Gunnar wins.

The danger of a takedown is the only thing WB has to fear in this match-up. I take WB by decision.

PIck em fight in my opinion, definitely worth booking as I think Wonderboy needs 2-3 wins before another title shot now.

Womderboy is a superior version of Gune in every way.

Gunni's team wants Wonderboy next, what do you sherdoggers think of this matchup? I personally love it

Rory couldn´t do shit against Wonderboy. Wonderboy´s style allows him to stay on the outside picking opponents apart, and he fucks them up when they try to charge towards him. Also he has a reach advantage over Gunni. And Gunni's ground game won´t work if you can´t take Wonderboy down (he´s not like Maia who can backpack you and fuck you up were you stand). And only Woodley can take Wonderboy down nowadays...

Wonderboy via UD.

Last edited:

Fucking hell, that voice on the video makes this shit hard to watch. Had to turn it off

Nice match up. I hope it happens.

PIck em fight in my opinion, definitely worth booking as I think Wonderboy needs 2-3 wins before another title shot now.
Not really, there's nobody else in line after the Maia vs Masvidal winner so one big win could get him another title shot.

Rory couldn´t do shit against Wonderboy. Wonderboy´s style allows him to stay on the outside picking opponents apart, and he fucks them up when they try to charge towards him

True.

And now, he needs to adapt as everyone is wary of that. It'll be interesting to see how Thompson (and his next opponent approaches) look in the next fight.

Gunnar's team aren't making the smartest pick for sure.

Neil Magny (6th) or Masvidal (5th) are ideal opponents for Gunnar.

He takes them both out.

Wonderboy is not an easy fight for Gunnar.

Back